A-Peeling Skin & Beauty

Malvern, PA · View map

About A-Peeling Skin & Beauty

"I love my brides! For the past ten years I have enjoyed working with so many brides, their families and bridal parties. Whether I am working with them months before their wedding; getting their skin and eyebrows picture perfect or just working with them on their big day, each and every bride is very special to me. I like to take a more natural approach with my brides and bridal parties. On your big day you want to look like yourself and no one else! I like to focus on accentuating your beauty with natural colors, lashes and flawless skin. If you have any questions please call Monica at 267-249-2069."

Monica grew up on the Main Line and has always been passionate about the beauty industry. She began her career as a makeup artist and received her cosmetology license after receiving her Bachelors degree from West Chester University. Monica is experienced in hair styling, waxing, eyebrow contouring, and hair extensions, but her first love is skin care. She exceeds at providing a luxurious and relaxing experience in offering a variety of skin care services, including facials, peels, and more. Monica also specializes in bridal hair and makeup and has been providing these services for ten years. Monica’s goal is to develop a relationship with her clients in order to do what she can to help them feel confident and beautiful.

3 Reviews for A-Peeling Skin & Beauty

3 A-Peeling Skin & Beauty Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 07/20/2013

I got married on one of those REALLY hot days in July. When I came in my two (obvious) concerns were whether or not my face would look matte all day and whether or not my hair would frizz from the ... Read more 100% humidity. My other challenge was I don't like to look like I'm wearing a lot of make up so Monica had her hands full with my request. I am happy to say that my hair was straight all day without any frizz, even into the late hours of the evening and my face was flawless as well. Monica is a kind caring person and wants only the best for her brides. I would use her for any of my future special occasions!

K
Katianne

Married on 06/01/2013

Monica was fantastic! During my trial, she spent a lot of time to help me narrow down what I wanted. Monica and her assistant showed up early on the day of my wedding to do my makeup, my mother’s and ... Read more makeup for 7 of my bridesmaids. Monica brought out the natural beauty in each and every individual. Everyone’s makeup looked absolutely amazing! Monica actually came recommended to me by another makeup artist that was not available on the day of my wedding. I’m so thankful that I found her. I would definitely use her again in the future and highly recommend her for your wedding day as well!

S
Samantha

Married on 11/11/2011

My (now) husband is very particular about make up on women. He is appreciates when brides look like themselves. For my time to shine, Monica was extremely professional and very talented. She came to ... Read more my house on time and was able to do my make up & hair AND my 2 sister's and niece's up-dos for my wedding! She appreciated what a special day it was while making everyone feel and look beautiful, offering really nice touches such as lip gloss for my flower girl. I really felt that Monica listened and encapsulated exactly what I wanted.

A-Peeling Skin & Beauty FAQ