A Perfect Blend Entertainment

Peekskill, New York · View map · Visit website

About A Perfect Blend Entertainment

A Perfect Blend Entertainment is an experienced wedding entertainment company based out of Peekskill, New York and serving the Hudson Valley. We will offer you personal attention, ensure you are a top priority, and will help you create your very own customized playlist for your wedding event. With our easy-to-use online planning portal, you can input a list of song names and introductions to make the planning process easier for you. With A Perfect Blend Entertainment, your wedding reception will be uniquely yours.

A Perfect Blend Entertainment offers professional wedding DJ and MC services that will cover your wedding ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. They will ensure your guests are entertained during the entire duration of the event. Services offered include:

• Consultation

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 02/16/2018

If you are lucky enough to have Dave Nazario available for your wedding date, just book him now and move on with your planning. I'm not kidding. Hiring A Perfect Blend was the best decision and money ... Read more spent on my wedding day. I noticed his professionalism and charisma from day one when he literally made me start tearing up during a phone interview when he was giving an example of an intro to our first dance. After he was hired, I would say to everyone how nervous I was about the wedding going smoothly, but he was the one person I never had to worry about. Anything I needed he was there to help with from providing advice to setting up lighting and sound equipment and getting everyone on the dance floor until the last song was played. It's been two months, and I am still getting compliments on how "awesome the DJ was" and how much fun everyone had. Not only was Dave fantastic on the day of, the online planning tool made picking/changing playlists so easy and also Noreen who is their completely sweet office administrator who would immediately answer any billing questions I had. Stop reading reviews, you've found your DJ.

Jodi
Jodi Zimmerman

Married on 08/04/2019

DJ Nick was the BEST - and more!

From the moment we met Nick we knew he was the perfect person to DJ our wedding. We were correct. He understood our vision and put it into our cocktail hour and reception. He was absolutely amazing. ... Read more He honored all our special requests, learned how to read the crowd, and played the music accordingly. He was so kind to my family and friends and was such a professional when asked to include a last minute introduction. He was prepared at a literal second's notice when the bride asked for the mike so she could rap to "Ice Ice Baby". He helped orchestrate my stepson dancing ballet midway through our first dance which was a crowd tear-jerker, a hip-hop solo by him for fun after dinner, and a bunch of us Italians dance the Tarantella. He helped create lasting memories that we will cherish and forever be grateful for. I would highly recommend Nick for any event, not just a wedding. He becomes like another member of the family and treats you as such.

Gabriele
Gabriele

Married on 06/30/2019

Mario is awesome!

Mario is the best! Having been to weddings with music that was pretty hit or miss, we were nervous about finding a DJ we would connect with. We didn’t have to worry once we went with A Perfect Blend ... Read more Entertainment. From our first call with the company, our fears about having a cheesy “Sweet Sixteen” vibe were completely laid to rest. They make it super easy for you to put together your wedding must-plays and do-not-play list through their online portal, plus any special songs or requests. Mario himself was awesome! When we met in person, we went over the day, and Mario and my husband instantly bonded over a mutual love of comic books and superheroes. During the wedding itself, he was great at reading the room, and adapting accordingly. He fit in our secret nerdy music into the pre-ceremony and we had so many people coming up and being so excited they recognized a song. He helped put my maid of honor and best man at ease before they did their speeches. Unasked, he also fit in the slow song my husband wanted as an outro song. On top of being an amazing DJ, Mario was a superhero himself for the wedding!