A Perfect Day

Paso Robles, CA · View map · Visit website

About A Perfect Day

A flexible wedding event planner in Paso Robles, California, A Perfect Day is a premier wedding planning service run by the talented and passionate Amanda Beazley. Amanda personally handles all of her clients' wedding day needs and loves to customize her services and packages to fit all types of couples' needs. With over a decade of experience in the wedding planning industry, A Perfect Day will truly plan the "Perfect Day" for all of her clientele. This includes a repertoire of professional assistants and additional planners, if your day calls for such.

A Perfect Day handles wedding events of all types, sizes and styles. Amanda brings her A-game for every customer and listens intently to all of their qualms and desires for their special day. Some of her services include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
John Elder

Married on 05/18/2019

Destination Wedding in Our Dream Location... and A Perfect Day Made it PERFECT

When my fiance told me she wanted a destination wedding in our favorite part of California, I didn't think we could pull it off. She told me to trust her, and one of the first things she did was ... Read more enlist the professional services of A Perfect Day. I can't express in words how amazing this decision was for our perfect day. Amanda, and her staff at A Perfect Day, made our dream wedding come true. Confidence. Honesty. Creativity. Accountability. And a dash of humor to make it all seem easier than it really was. Without A Perfect Day, we would not have experienced everything that our chosen location and venue had to offer. Incredible relationships with vendors, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to handle the one or two last minute emergencies, A Perfect Day pulled it off in every way. Nothing I can write would explain how important A Perfect Day was to our wedding so I will just say that I highly recommend them, in every way.

Christina
Christina

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Amanda from A Perfect Day made my daughter's wedding absolutely perfect! She is organized, thoughtful, efficient, personable and has a wonderful connection with all the vendors we used. She responds ... Read more quickly to questions and requests and is a wealth of information on even the smallest detail. Her talent and ability to bring my daughter's vision to life is priceless! We were able to enjoy every moment of the day, from early hair and make-up to the final wave from the get-away car while Amanda handled every detail and dealt with any issues that came up. She is amazing and we highly recommend her services.

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 05/25/2019

Truly A Perfect Day

Amanda was an AMAZING coordinator and she helped us tremendously throughout the whole wedding planning process. Having a day-of wedding coordinator is invaluable. Amanda and her assistant were so ... Read more attentive and made sure our wedding ran smoothly and on time. They also helped so much with decorating and coordinating with all of our vendors. I knew that I could relax on wedding day because Amanda had everything under control. I cannot thank Amanda enough for making our wedding day more perfect than I could have imagined!