A Perfect Wedding Day

Cookeville, TN · View map

About A Perfect Wedding Day

I am a wedding planner working Nationwide and would love the opportunity to talk to you about your special day! Skype consultations available to help save money!

Pictures of our most recent weddings can be found here - A Perfect Wedding Day - please take a moment and see what we do! Also, I now have vendor features on my Facebook profile under my notes so that even if you don't decide to hire a planner, you still have access to some great vendors. Check out the new blog http://aperfectweddingday.blogspot.com

If you are worried about the cost - don't - I am the type of planner who would rather discount a bunch to keep you from stressing :) E-mail us today to secure your date - dates are filling up quickly!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lindsey

A Perfect Wedding Day

A Perfect Wedding Day, Cookeville, TN

Working Nationwide

Why Hire a Wedding Planner?

Planning a wedding can be a stressful time, especially if all the details are disorganized. The last thing any couple wants to do is haggle over particulars and obsess over details. A wedding planner can take care of any item, no matter how small. Since she knows the couple's price range, she can weed out any vendor who doesn't fall within the confines of the bride and groom's budget. In addition, she'll know the happy couple's likes and dislikes and will make sure even the most minor details are perfect.

Things to Consider

Any couple who is considering whether to hire a wedding planner will be interested in noting that a wedding planner will:

* Work according to an established timeline and let you know what should be done, at what time.

* Assist you in establishing a realistic budget that is tailored to meet your most important aspects of your special date.

* Haggle over prices and negotiate discounts so you can have what you want at the lowest price.

* Advise you when payments are due to each vendor.

* Help you select a menu that works for you as well as your guests. She will see that there are special foods for special diets, which cater to all age groups. She or he will also make sure that all food and drink items are of the very best quality for your budget.

* Help to select a tasteful wedding cake, within your price range.

* Handle decorations, table linens, flowers and favors to make sure all components are properly coordinated.

* Ensure that everything is orchestrated smoothly from the walk down the aisle to the tossing of the bouquet.

By hiring a wedding planner, you're freeing up your time for other things like finding that perfect wedding dress or attending engagement parties and showers.

If you're overwhelmed with all that needs to be done for your wedding, why not hire a wedding planner? In all actuality a wedding planner should be able to save the couple money in the end

4 Reviews for A Perfect Wedding Day

4 A Perfect Wedding Day Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 07/30/2011

When I first thought of hiring a wedding planner, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was nervous and somewhat scared of what she would be like. In my head I had a picture of what I thought a wedding ... Read more planner would be like- snobby, "hoity toity", judgmental. Lindsey was NOT like that. She was very down to earth, a real person if you will. She helped me so much, going above and beyond what I felt she charged me. If she wasn't available when I called, emailed, or texted her, she got back to me within an hour. Very dependable! She made my wedding day perfect! We had no power for 2 hours before the wedding until 10 minutes before the ceremony. She handled this with grace and kept everyone from completely freaking out! Thank goodness it came back on! I don't feel like I only hired a wedding planner, I feel like I've gained a friend. I highly recommend Lindsey!

S
Shannon

Married on 04/25/2008

Lindsay at A Perfect Wedding Day was a consumate professional who helped me SO MUCH on my big day! I had no worries in the world thanks to her. She really went above and beyond, even sewing up a ... Read more ripped hem and babysitting a rogue flower girl! I highly recommend her for any and all of your wedding needs! -Shannon

C
Courtney

Married on 05/06/2007

Great planner! Very flexible with me and listened to all my wants and needs and made it happen. My day came together beautifully! Read more Great planner! Very flexible with me and listened to all my wants and needs and made it happen. My day came together beautifully!