A Perfect Witness

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About A Perfect Witness

A Perfect Witness is a wedding officiant service based in Tampa, Florida. Your wedding day should be done your way. An officiant sets the tone for the start of your marriage, and choosing one is one of the most important aspects of your special day. A Perfect Witness strives to bring you a customized ceremony that reflects your beliefs and values. Jayne and her team of officiants offer unions for loving couples from all backgrounds, and you will have your personalized ceremony printed for you on paper so you can relive your vows again and again. A Perfect Witness’s officiants have been the recipients of many Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice awards over the years — a testament to their passion for uniting couples in love, whether it is on a beach under a flowered arch, or in the comfort of your own backyard.

A Perfect Witness offers a variety of wedding officiant packages based on your budget, even à la carte options so you can pick and choose what works best for you. A consultation will help your chosen officiant get to know you and even help you create customized vows. The team of officiants can lead ceremonies for couples of many faiths, including Catholic, Anglican, Episcopalian, Jewish, Buddhist, Baha'i Faith, Hidu, Shinto, Islam, and Taoist, as well as nondenominational and agnostic weddings. Wedding officiant service can be provided for the following celebration types:

• Civil unions

Featured
Amy Wakefield

Married on 12/26/2018

Personalized Service

By the time I met Jayne, I felt like we were old friends! Jayne took the time to have several phone conversations with me and answer all my questions. Jayne had a beautiful purple bouquet waiting for ... Read more me and even tracked down purple rose petals to scatter on the beach (by special request)! With only two weeks notice, we had a beautiful wedding with Jayne's help. My husband and I are so happy we trusted A Perfect Witness with our wedding. It was exactly what we wanted!

Karen
Karen Lynn

Getting married on 08/07/2020

Beautifully done!

Beautiful ceremony! Felt like she captured who we are as a couple. Read more Beautiful ceremony! Felt like she captured who we are as a couple.

Rayne95
Heather

Married on 07/22/2019

One Word: Ahhhhmazing

Our wedding ceremony was - honestly - the best experience I could have ever hoped! We couldn’t have asked for better circumstances: our family together, the weather, the beach location ... Read more (Pass-A-Grille)...it was all so ideal it still feels surreal 2 weeks later. Our Officiant, Jayne, was phenomenal: from her very first email, to her pre-wedding call, to working in perfectly a poem we selected for a very recently lost loved one. I cant say enough wonderful things about her.