A Piece Of Cake By: Elena

68 Reviews for A Piece Of Cake By: Elena

68 A Piece Of Cake By: Elena Reviews

User4533885

2+ years ago

I just want to thank you for the beautiful cake you made for our wedding. Not only was it delicious, it was artistically amazing! I highly recommend you to anyone! Thanks again! Read more i just want to thank you for the beautiful cake you made for our wedding. Not only was it delicious, it was artistically amazing! I highly recommend you to anyone! Thanks again!

B
Brianna

Married on 10/11/2014

For our tasting, we met with Efrain who we worked with all the way up to the event. My husband and I sampled a few different flavors, but both agreed the Godiva white chocolate marble cake was the ... Read more perfect flavor for our wedding cake. For the top tier, we chose coconut flavored cake with raspberry preserves filling. Both flavors were delicious! For the cake design, I sent Efrain a photo I had seen online that I wanted a scaled down version of. After months of wondering how it would look, all of my anxiety washed away when I saw it sitting there at my reception. It was better than I could have ever imagined! Elena was extremely detailed in her decorating and I am still getting compliments on it. The only downside was that I had to cut the cake! I would absolutely recommend working with Efrain and Elena because their cakes taste as good as they look!

User3144373

2+ years ago

Efrain was awesome! Our cake tasted amazing! They are highly recommended Read more Efrain was awesome! Our cake tasted amazing!!!! They are highly recommended