A Piece of Cake Event Planning

Tallahassee, FL · View map · Visit website

About A Piece of Cake Event Planning

A Piece of Cake Event Planning is a wedding planning company based in Tallahassee, Florida. Established in 2011, Kate Pararo, the owner and event specialist, offers planning assistance throughout Florida and Georgia. Kate and her team of experienced event planners work with each couple to understand their vision and requirements for the wedding day. From décor planning, to day-of coordination, to event budgeting, to vendor recommendations, the team ensure a hassle-free wedding day for couples.

A Piece of Cake Event Planning provides planning assistance with ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The team offers planning services for several wedding types, including civil unions, destination weddings, military weddings, religious weddings, nonreligious weddings, cultural weddings, double weddings, and eco-friendly weddings. A Piece of Cake also has wedding rentals available to couples. The company's services include:

• Day-of-coordination

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot begin to explain how happy I was with Kate on our wedding day! Kate and her team made sure our wedding was absolutely the "best day ever. " The wedding planning process was so smooth and it ... Read more was completely stress-free. We felt at ease because of A Piece of Cake. I cannot imagine our wedding day being as amazing as it was without APOC Event Planning.

Christie
Christie Cyrus

Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!!!

Kate was extremely quick to respond to my inquiry about their services and everything they provided! I had Becky from her team do my event and she was absolutely amazing. I did the "Friend of the ... Read more Bride" package where she helped implement a timeline and events the day of, but she truly did way more than that! She answered every question I had no matter how small, and was always so willing to help in any capacity with vendor recommendations and decor help. From our emails back and forth, our meeting before the wedding, and our day of she was FLAWLESS! I would think of something the day of and she either had already taken care of it or was extremely accommodating to make it happen! Love love loved working with this company!!

W
william

Married on 04/29/2018

Kate and her staff were very professional and helpful. Can’t imagine the wedding without her. Read more Kate and her staff were very professional and helpful. Can’t imagine the wedding without her.