A Piece of Cake Party Planning

Mount Holly, NJ · View map

About A Piece of Cake Party Planning

No matter what your theme or style we make sure that the decor is flawless and the event is memorable to your guests. Your wedding should be the best party you have ever attended. We will work with you to make sure the menu is exciting, the flow of the event and timing is upbeat and the decor is full of your unique personal style.

We are located in Southern NJ and serve the Philadelphia Metro area, central and southern NJ. We specialize in Event Decor and Floral Design. We also offer Full Wedding Planning and Day of Planning. Every wedding is unique, therefore we have a variety of packages that can be tailored to fit your needs and budget. Call to schedule and appointment with a coordinator!

6 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Party Planning

6 A Piece of Cake Party Planning Reviews

A
Alison

Married on 05/15/2010

I didn't think I needed a "wedding planner" at first, considering how much I myself love to plan things. Jessica was perfect because she took everything that I had planned for my day, and made sure ... Read more that it was executed perfectly. People kept saying to me, "why are you so calm?" and it was because I knew everything was being taken care of. Jessica's services were worth every penny, and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

V
Vera

Married on 05/23/2009

I feel that my wedding planner did such a wonderful job. She really helped my dream wedding come true. Read more I feel that my wedding planner did such a wonderful job. She really helped my dream wedding come true.

D
Deborah

Married on 01/19/2009

Jessica did our event planning for our son's bris (circumcision). She was incredible. She took care of everything for me from arranging things with vendors to calling and confirming everything.I ... Read more could not have done this without her. She was always professional and always organized. I recommend her highly for any event you have planned!