A Piece of Cake Wedding Design

Prescott Valley, AZ · View map

About A Piece of Cake Wedding Design

"... the role of the wedding consultant is that of a facilitator, mediator, money manager, artisan and constructor of dreams."

A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is a recently new business that was created on the basis of five years of personal wedding planning through friends and word of mouth references. We started in Houston, Texas and now have consultants all over the US. Business has really taken off and has been a blast! We are currently listed in major wedding magazines like Weddings in Houston, and have participated in a variety of bridal shows like the Weddings in Houston "i Do Bridal Soiree" and the Phoenix, Arizona Bridal Fashion Debut.

The mission of the company is to provide amazing wedding planning services to brides on a budget. The goal of each planner is to provide each and every couple with the wedding of their dreams regardless of the money they have to spend. Each bride will come out feeling like she had a wedding worth several times more than she actually spent due to the money saving secrets and budget strategies each planner has learned through experience in the industry. More often than not we have money left over at the end of the planning process to give to the bride and groom to treat themselves on their honeymoons or even personal goals at home.

Sign up for a consultation if you don't believe me! Let us share just three of our money saving secrets with you and you'll be convinced you need a planner!

Here's one of our weddings in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Check it out for yourself! http://230610jessicaanddenninsweddingdrepv.adventurephotosmx.com/.

5 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Wedding Design

5 A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Reviews

User2733742

2+ years ago

Thank you so much Cindy for such an amazing experience. Having you by my side throughout the wedding planning process put me at ease and let me know that in the end everything would turn out ... Read more beautifully. You really seemed on the ball like you had everything under control and were such a pleasure to work with! I will be referring you to everyone I know!

V
Victoria

Married on 06/04/2012

I used Christina as my wedding planner, and she brought her brother down for some extra help. She was incredible! She talked with us and wanted to know every detail and anything she could do to help ... Read more all along the way. She was always friendly and smiling, and everyone that talked to her loved her. I loved that I could hand over my house keys, car keys, and my whole wedding over to her for the weekend and know that everything was in good hands. If you had just seen our reception, your mouth would have dropped just like mine did when I arrived. It couldn't have been more beautiful. She not only took my vision and made it splendidly better than I ever could have imagined, but she did everything I asked for and more. Our wedding wouldn't have run as smoothly or been nearly as beautiful without her. I still have mementos that she made for our wedding day all over our house, and I think of her every time I see them. I think one of the best things she possibly did for us was to decorate our bedroom for our honeymoon and leave a big sign outside of the door welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Van Ness! That was a touch I won't forget (and we still have the sign). Thank you Christina for everything you did for our big day! I only wish we could have done so much more for you to show you our appreciation!

A
Abbie

Married on 12/02/2011

I did my cake through A piece of Cake in Mesa, AZ and it came out incredible! They did exactly what we wanted even tho our vision was a little bit unique. I had gone to another cake place and they ... Read more quoted me 2x the price because of all the "extra charges". A piece of cake did it without adding a bunch of fees. it came out gorgeous and tasted AMAZING!!!!!