A Queen's Touch Events

Carrollton, VA · View map · Visit website

About A Queen's Touch Events

A Queen’s Touch Events, LLC is a wedding planning service based in Carrollton, Virginia. Queen Campbell is a wedding planner through and through, her one-and-only passion being the creation of lasting memories for happy couples. Clients seeking a budget-friendly, creative and totally structured wedding planning experience can rely on Queen’s Touch Events, LLC. Inspired by the love shared by each couple, Queen Campbell is one hundred percent committed to making your wedding day beautiful, customized and extraordinary.

Experience

Queen Campbell began A Queen’s Touch Events, LLC in March 2017. A perfectionist at heart, she has always been a detail-oriented and creative person and is able to bring those skills to the table for a wedding planning experience that is both structured and stylish.

With A Queen’s Touch Events, LLC, couples may choose between one of three packages: the Full Package, the Partial Package or the On the Day Package. With a Full Package, couples can expect a tailored budget and a completely structured engagement timeline. With the Partial Package, Queen Campbell is more hands-off, but offers her wisdom, advice and planning for any details with which you require her queenly assistance. With the On the Day Package, couples can expect Queen Campbell to add finishing touches and assist with final preparations.

16 Reviews for A Queen's Touch Events

16 A Queen's Touch Events Reviews

Catherine
Featured
Catherine Svingos

Married on 10/27/2018

She made my dream wedding a reality!

Queen and her team were an amazing asset to the execution of my perfect wedding. To be honest, I was skeptical of hiring anyone to coordinate my big day, as I was very adamant to plan and facilitate ... Read more it all with little to no help. My husband and I had our first meeting with Queen about a year prior to our wedding, and I already felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. She ran through our "vision" of our dream wedding and told us what she would be doing to make sure it goes off without a hitch. She checked in with me multiple times throughout the months leading up to the wedding. We then had a second sit down meeting with her about a month before the wedding to finalize our plans. She also attended the rehearsal dinner at the church and was there with us for every moment the day of the wedding. Keeping in mind that I hired her for "day of coordination" and seeing all of the extra work and dedication she put into making our wedding special, I can only believe that she is truly passionate about being a part of your special day and only wants it to be perfect. The day of the wedding went by SO FAST, it seemed like every "moment" came up so quick (father/daughter dance, cake cutting, last dance) and Queen was there every time to keep us on schedule. It was absolutely amazing execution. Both of our families had nothing but wonderful things to say about Queen, and everyone was raving about how personable and kind-spirited she is. I would hire Queen again and again. I already wish that I could relive our wedding! It was such a stress-free, thrilling experience beginning to end, and we will cherish our night forever.

M
Myosha

Getting married on 02/02/2020

I attended one of her weddings & it was absolutely stunning! She was very professional & hands on. My friend was very pleased with her and her talents reflected in her finishing product. I will ... Read more definitely be utilizing her services when my time time.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 06/29/2019

Exactly What We Wanted

This review is based solely off of our consultation, because our wedding date isn't here yet. However, I want to say that I couldn't of asked for a better day of coordinator! Queen has been very ... Read more friendly, responsive, and accommodating. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that asks. I have no doubt that she will be amazing on the day of our wedding, and my fiance' and I really look forward to working with her!!!