A.R. Davis Photography

Columbus, IN · View map · Visit website

About A.R. Davis Photography

Adam & Becca are award winning wedding photographers based in Indianapolis, Indiana. A husband-and-wife team, Adam and Becca love capturing your beautiful moments on camera and preserving them as memories you’ll treasure for a lifetime. Adam and Becca have an eye for detail and a knack for putting you at ease so you not only get incredible images, but have an amazing time throughout the process.

Adam & Becca specializes in shooting engagements and weddings in natural and photojournalistic styles. They only book one event per day so you won’t feel rushed or have to worry about missing any of your special moments. They can also accommodate additional hours, and Adam and Becca are happy to shoot in multiple locations, plus destination shoots. They offer an array of options to enjoy your photographs, some of which include:

• Albums

Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/11/2016

Stop now and book them!

A.R. Davis Photography is hands down the best photographers I have seen. I don't know how I got lucky enough to stumble upon them but if you are reading this stop now and book them immediately!I ... Read more remember going into my engagement session and thinking, "Man, I just want to have like five good pictures that show Lucas (my husband, woah!) and I as we are." When we got them back I immediately realized how talented Adam and Becca are because not only did I love every one but every single one was us exactly as we are. I don't pose, I can't fake, and I was terrified of having a mundane photographer placing us in pose after pose and that is the complete opposite of Adam and Becca. I am absolutely overwhelmed trying to sift through wedding pictures and honestly could not even begin to pick my favorites. But, not only are Adam and Becca amazing photographers, they are also amazing people. They are friendly, courteous, punctual, organized, and extremely caring about their couples and to top it all off, how cool is it that you get to have such a strong married couple doing your wedding pictures! We could never thank them enough for capturing our special day exactly as it was.

H
Hannah Shorey

Married on 07/15/2019

Amazing Experience!!

We used Adam and Becca for our wedding and we were absolutely blown away by them! To start off they were so friendly and made my husband and I feel comfortable during our engagement session and ... Read more during the whole wedding day. They were easy to contact, responsive, and quick to get our pictures back to us. The pictures we received from our wedding are absolutely stunning. They capture the small moments and the emotion in a beautiful and artistic way. I would hang every single picture they gave us on our wall if I could!! Seriously loved our experience and could not recommend them more. Money well spent!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 02/16/2019

Made our Day

The vendor selection during wedding planning was beyond stressful for me and my fiance could tell that I was stressing out. , but when we met with Adam and Becca he saw the stress melt away. They ... Read more helped put my mind at ease which of course made him say " they are hired". They answered every question I had, addressed ever concern I had, and were just completely professional in every way. My engagement pictures turned out breath taking, even though is was like 90 degrees that day, and everyone loved them. The day of our wedding I gave them a very long list of family combination pictures and they breezed through them and I got every picture I wanted. Candid pictures are my favorite because you can truly see how people are feeling and they captured all of our guests smiling faces. Thank you so much for being a HUGE part of our day, we couldn't have done it without you.