A Rainbow's Dream

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About A Rainbow's Dream

A Rainbow’s Dream is a wedding officiant and planning service based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Wedding planner and ceremonial officiant, Keith A. Masterson has been planning weddings and events since 1993 and started A Rainbow’s Dream in 2013, successfully serving the Cincinnati area. As proud members of the LGBT community, A Rainbow’s Dream considers themselves a safe haven to all, making magic happen at each unique ceremony, event or wedding.

A Rainbow’s Dream plans and performs each wedding ceremony, tailored specifically for you and your significant other. Officiating your rehearsal or ceremony, A Rainbow’s Dream provides services for non-religious, interfaith, civil union, vow renewal and single religion weddings. A licensed wedding officiant in DC, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio, and Virginia, Keith serves religious affiliations including Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, non-denominational and Presbyterian.

12 Reviews for A Rainbow's Dream

12 A Rainbow's Dream Reviews

C
Camisha

Married on 09/30/2017

Keith swooped in and saved the day when I needed an officiant! He’s very knowledgeable and full of suggestions! He doesn’t pressure you into doing anything you don’t want to do for your wedding. My ... Read more ceremony was perfect and I’m so glad I chose Keith!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

L
Lindsay

Married on 07/08/2017

Keith was awesome. I had less then 2 months away from our wedding and Keith was my savior! He made it short and sweet and everyone completely loved him, everyone kept coming to me saying how great he ... Read more was ! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone ❤️

B
Brianna

Married on 06/05/2017

I so enjoyed having Keith officiate my wedding. He was punctual and polite. I felt he helped to make my day one of the most memorable moments I could have. I would recommend him to anyone and ... Read more everyone.