A Rockin DJ Jimmy Hussey

CHESTERFIELD, MO · View map

About A Rockin DJ Jimmy Hussey

TAKING CARE OF BRIDES & GROOMS IS MY PASSION AND MY PROFESSION...

Having personally entertained at over 1200 receptions, one thing remains a constant...

I LOVE MY JOB! Words cannot describe the gratifying feelings I get from hearing my

brides & grooms say that I was a significant contribution to the success of their wedding.

Every bride & groom deserves a professionally coordinated, fun filled, unforgettable

reception which has inspired my complete dedication to my clients and my DJ craft.

The Music You Want, The Way You Want It” is not just my motto - it’s my promise!

Committing to excellence in my services by striving for perfection at each wedding has

propelled me to become the most utilized single operator wedding DJ/MC in the STL area.

For absolute peace of mind at your reception, please call for a consultation….

34 Reviews for A Rockin DJ Jimmy Hussey

34 A Rockin DJ Jimmy Hussey Reviews

Lindsay
Lindsay Carroll

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing DJ!

If I could give Jimmy six stars for this review, I absolutely would. Our experience with Jimmy was nothing short of flawless! Professional, knowledgeable and enjoyable are just three words I would use ... Read more to describe our experience with Jimmy. Our great experience began with the planning process. Jimmy’s many years of working in the industry were immediately apparent and made him the ultimate resource for any and all wedding questions we had for our big day from music selection to the timeline. As a bride with a LOT of questions to ask, it put my mind at ease having an experienced professional to work with that always responded so quickly. We also really enjoyed Jimmy’s online planning portal, which helped keep us organized. It added great value when we hired Jimmy we knew he would be our DJ for our event - not one of many DJ’s that we had never met from a large company. Jimmy made it clear from the beginning that his main goal was to make the bride and groom happy. Mission accomplished! My husband and I had an outdoor ceremony. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful it was that they could actually hear the entire ceremony with Jimmy’s sound system and equipment. Jimmy was a master at transitioning from one event to the next and keeping our timeline smoothly moving along from ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The reception music selection was truly exceptional. We lost count of how many of our guests told us that our DJ was amazing and that the music he played rocked. Jimmy did a wonderful job of selecting fun ‘oldies’ music to play at the beginning of our reception that brought everyone to the dance floor to bust a move – from our guests in their 20’s to our elderly guests. As the night went on, the music transitioned to pop, hip hop music for the younger crowd and was timed perfectly. If you are looking for a DJ that creates a smooth planning process, keeps your guests dancing, is always professional and is just an all-around cool guy to work with – then Jimmy is your DJ!

P
Paige

Married on 09/23/2018

Having Jimmy do our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we made. He is committed to each and every couple and was devoted to making sure the day was exactly what we wanted. Every time we met ... Read more with him, he was fun, kind, and sincere, and offered great advice. He was incredibly helpful at helping us plan the reception and day of was essential in making it run smoothly. And of course, his music selections were PERFECT and exactly what we were dreaming of. Everyone had such a great time on the dance floor the entire night. His experience and professionalism truly shows, and we cannot recommend him enough!

K
Kathy

Married on 09/01/2018

From start to finish, all my interactions with A Rockin DJ Jimmy Hussey have been outstanding! Jimmy blew us away with his professionalism, excellence, level of customer service, attention to detail ... Read more detail and ability to execute on EVERY level .. it still continues to impress me. We used his Online Planning Portal to fill out a detailed a questionnaire which also provided recommended songs based on our style and even developed a very thorough timeline for the entire event. Jimmy setup a final review to discuss every detail in regards to the music, timeline etc. He brought up ideas and suggestions that I would never have thought of, for that I'm truly thankful. Last but not least, Jimmy was 110% friendly, professional and approachable during the entire wedding day for both our my ceremony and reception. I could tell that he only had our best interests at heart and genuinely wanted us to have the most perfect day. I've received many compliments from my guests, referring to Jimmy as "that awesome DJ". I very much appreciated all the moments he took to check in and make sure I was content. If we could do the whole day over again, we wouldn't change a thing! I'm so glad A Rockin DJ Jimmy Hussey was part of our special day.