A Rose Garden Florist

Ashland City, TN · View map

About A Rose Garden Florist

A Rose Garden is a home based wedding florist in Ashland City, TN. We service weddings in the Middle Tennessee area. We are honored to have been in business for over 20 years and take great pride in our flowers and customer service. Since every bride is unique, Chelsea and her team will listen to your ideas, and work with you create a wedding all your own. We are easy to work with, so you don't have to stress and you can enjoy all the moments leading up to your special day.

Message us or e-mail us acflowers@outlook.com today for a complimentary consultation so we can make your dream wedding a reality.

Take a look at our portfolio to see the weddings we have had the privilege to be a part of on https://www.facebook.com/arosegardenweddings or instagram @arosegarden!!

16 Reviews for A Rose Garden Florist

16 A Rose Garden Florist Reviews

T
Tonia

Married on 09/08/2018

Chelsea at The Rose Garden was great to work with and we highly recommend her work. Thanks, Chelsea! Read more Chelsea at The Rose Garden was great to work with and we highly recommend her work. Thanks, Chelsea!

B
Bethany

Married on 08/25/2018

A Rose Garden did an amazing job from the start at the consultation to my wedding day. My bridal and bridal party flowers/boutonnieres were so much more beautiful than I ever imagined. Chelsea and her ... Read more her staff were all so wonderful! I would highly highly recommend them!

A
Abby

Married on 08/25/2018

Chelsea and her team were wonderful to work with. I showed her a picture of exactly what i wanted my bouquet and the bridal party's flowers to look like and she far exceeded my expectations. All the ... Read more flowers that were done by A Rose Garden were perfect. I have had many compliments and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.