A Savannah Nite Limousine

Fairfield, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About A Savannah Nite Limousine

A Savannah Nite Limousine is a wedding transportation company for couples getting married in any part of the tri-state area. A Savannah Nite offers transportation packages to couples to help spoil them on their wedding day. The chauffeurs of these comfortable and unforgettable vehicles offer quality customer service with every ride.

No matter where couples are going on their wedding day — whether it’s a one-stop trip, a round trip, or a trip with multiple stops — the chauffeur will take them there. The vehicles can be rented for a minimum of three hours during peak wedding season, to ensure that the chauffeur has enough time to get the couple anywhere and everywhere they’re going. From their fleet of many vehicles, A Savannah Nite can offer a variety of limousines — including SUV, standard, and stretch limos--and many other modes of transportation. They have classic cars as well as SUVs and sedans for couples. They even have larger options, such as vans (15 passengers), shuttles (15-51 passengers), party buses (24-51 passengers), and trolleys, which makes it a fun alternative mode of transportation offered by A Savannah Nite for any occasion. Many of these vehicles come with trendy packages that include:

• Bar areas for storing drinks
  • Bottled water/ice
  • CD/DVD player
  • Fiber optics
  • Flat screen(s)
  • Premium stereo
  • Privacy partition
  • Red carpet service
  • Wedding signage (Magnetic)

65 Reviews for A Savannah Nite Limousine

65 A Savannah Nite Limousine Reviews

Kiara
Featured
Kiara

Married on 02/23/2019

Such great service!

We hired a Savannah Night Limo service for our wedding "after party". The entire service was wonderful! We determined a schedule before the day of, they let us drop off a cooler with our drinks a ... Read more couple of days before and arrived with it chilled right on time. The day of the wedding our driver Sean was there on time, and honestly he was awesome! I got drunk and can't remember much afterwards, BUT my husband says that when they decided to end the night early the driver was understanding and took us home and even waited for somebody to collect an ipad that had been left behind. If I ever need a party bus again I will fo sure hire them!

K
Kandice

Married on 05/25/2019

Jerry Jerry Jerry!!

A Savannah Nite was an excellent choice for our transportation service! They called me the night before our event and offered to upgrade our shuttle just because they had one available. Jerry showed ... Read more up dressed very professionally, catered to our schedule, and even went on a scouting mission to find the best route when a train decided to stop on the tracks between our hotel and venue. He was fun and professional. We really enjoyed the service provided!

S
Stan

Married on 09/02/2017

I have used this service for 2 daughters weddings as well as for several other events. They have always done a great job for us. Very prompt, friendly, and professional drivers. This is the only limo ... Read more limo company that I use and I’m always satisfied with the great service that we receive!