A Shot In Time Photography

Savannah, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About A Shot In Time Photography

A Shot in Time Photography is passionate about capturing the real life and joy that surrounds all of your beautiful family moments. This Savannah, Georgia-based wedding photographer will travel to you, and will gladly discuss options and offer suggestions for indoor or outdoor photography spaces for those interested in portrait or engagement sessions. Allow A Shot in Time Photography to create keepsakes you'll cherish forever.

This vendor offers natural-style photos to suit your contemporary, traditional or vintage needs. They provide the option to work one event per day, so that you can rest assured that your special day received personalized attention. This vendor will also travel, and is able to cover your destination wedding needs as well. Photography items include:

• Flush mount

Featured
Jennie Green

Married on 09/08/2018

Going Green from Ohio

My husband and I planned our Georgia wedding from Northwest Ohio. Jami was the only person we had in Georgia to help us plan. She gave recommendations on restaurants, places to visit, and how to go ... Read more about getting a marriage license from out of state. She is the sweetest woman, and has the best southern accent! Very reasonably priced, and was so flexible with our non traditional personalities. She met with us the day before to run through the wedding day game plan, and I can honestly say I had zero jitters on my wedding day because of it. She captured so many incredible memories that we now get to share with our Ohio family during the holidays. I could not recommend another photographer higher than I can Jami. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Jami, I am truly so thankful.

Mari
Mari Mcintosh

Married on 03/02/2019

Jami was simply amazing!!

If you are looking for someone who is professional and shows the love she has for photography through her work, you should book Jami! She made my Wedding one to remember! Not only did she make my ... Read more wedding experience memorable, she was so fun when taking our engagement photos. Jami is sweet, humble and fun. I will most definitely book Jami each and every time I’m needing any photos taken!

Beverly
Beverly

Married on 02/23/2019

Pleasurable

Was if Jaime was part of the family Made the event so much easier Read more Was if Jaime was part of the family Made the event so much easier