A Simple Ceremony-Rev. Debi Young

Goodlettsville, TN

About A Simple Ceremony-Rev. Debi Young

Hello! My name is Debi Young and I'd like to congratulate you on your upcoming marriage!

With all the planning you will be doing, one of the things you will need to make a choice about is WHO will be performing your ceremony. I am a Unity-New Thought Inter-faith minister with certification in Celebrancy. A celebrant is a legally orained minister who has had specialized training in the act of ceremony. Regarding the FAQ Page on this site, there is no "licensure" available in the state of Tennessee for ministers, hence I have not checked that box. However, I am legally ordained and have been performing ceremonies in the state of Tennessee since 2004.

Fees range from $120 to $180 in the Northern Davidson County and Sumner County areas. I specialize in short-notice and elopement ceremonies and often perform weddings at the Sumner County Clerk's office in Gallatin, TN, the Robertson County Clerk's office in Springfield ,and the Goodlettsville City Hall Gazebos by appointment.

My "standard" ceremony is spiritual in nature, though not "religious". You may see a sample of this ceremony by visiting my Facebook Page: SimplyCeremoniesTN.. I consider myself open-minded and alternative and have had the privilege of marrying some of the coolest couples in the Nashville area. I would be honored to be a part of your special day!

Bright Blessings!

1 Reviews for A Simple Ceremony-Rev. Debi Young

1 A Simple Ceremony-Rev. Debi Young Reviews

Kaeleigh
Kaeleigh Jones

Married on 11/19/2018

Debi made things so easy!

We contacted Debi with very short notice and she was so friendly and accommodating. Not only did she meet us a few hours after our initial communication, but the ceremony was short, simple, and ... Read more perfect. Thank you so much Debi!

A Simple Ceremony-Rev. Debi Young FAQ