A Sound Decision DJ Service

Griffith, IN · View map · Visit website

About A Sound Decision DJ Service

A Sound Decision DJ Service is a wedding DJ company based in Griffith, Indiana. With a variety of DJ packages, and their dedication to customer satisfaction, this vendor is the perfect choice for entertainment on your wedding day. A Sound Decision DJ Service provides the services of Uplighting, photography and videography as well.

Experience
A Sound Decision DJ Service has won multiple awards. They have held the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award for several years straight.

A Sound Decision DJ Service offers the following services:

• Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Video projection

Other Services
This vendor offers the following equipment for your wedding day:

• Disco ball
  • Flat screen
  • Microphones
  • Photobooth
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Location
A Sound Decision DJ Service is based in Griffith, Indiana. They service the Chicago metropolitan area.

381 Reviews for A Sound Decision DJ Service

381 A Sound Decision DJ Service Reviews

Danielle
Featured
Danielle Rae Keasler

Married on 05/26/2019

Look no further!

WOW! What an incredible DJ, and a wonderful man. Bill from A Sound Decision was recommended to us by our venue. When we were reviewing all the vendors and trying to determine who to choose, Bill stood ... Read more out among the rest. He had so many outstanding reviews from happy clients and he came such highly recommended by our venue that it was an easy choice. Little did we know it was one of the best choices we could have made. Bill went out of his way to make sure we were completely satisfied with our service. He was patient while we asked a dozen questions and changed our minds on music a dozen times leading up to the wedding, and on the day of the wedding he made sure we were comfortable and happy all night. An example of just how wonderful this man is - while we were standing outside in the heat taking picture after picture after picture, he took the time to bring us some water. It was such a small thing, but it truly meant the world to us in that moment. He stuck to our music choices, he gave us a few surprises during the reception (including a rendition of Piano Man that was so good I honestly didn’t realize it was him singing until about halfway through!) and made the entire night so much fun. Our guests all loved him, and I’ve never been to a wedding where so many people were on the dance floor dancing all night. I wish there were more adjectives in the English language that I could use to convey just how happy we were with Bill and A Sound Decision. Music is such a huge part of the wedding, and you don’t want to leave anything up to chance. You will not be disappointed with Bill. It’s impossible to be, he comes such highly regarded for a reason. THANK YOU BILL. Thank you for helping make our wedding a perfect, memorable night. We are forever grateful to you for your service. I wish we could get married all over again just for an excuse to party with you! And I know we’ll be calling you for any future DJ needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!

Ximena
Ximena Chuixue

Getting married on 12/31/2023

perfect experience

I am very lucky to enjoy your service Read more i am very lucky to enjoy your service

A
Alexzandra Vazquez

Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding 7/26

They were amazing! They played all the songs I requested and responded fast to all my questions. Amazing to work with and to have at a wedding. Read more They were amazing! They played all the songs I requested and responded fast to all my questions. Amazing to work with and to have at a wedding.