A Sparkling Event

Monterey, CA · View map

About A Sparkling Event

Award Winning Wedding Planner and Industry Expert Mandi Nack and her team of Certified Wedding Planners at A Sparkling Event will assist you through every step of your wedding planning experience. From the dream stages to the honeymoon, fulfilling your unique vision is our priority. Because a couple should never have to stress about their wedding, A Sparkling Event unlocks the secrets to a carefree and easy wedding planning experience. Through the initial consultation, to contracting vendors, building a timeline, managing a budget, providing a detailed checklist, RSVP tracking, seating arrangements, floral design, event coordination, to the last dance, the powerful value A Sparkling Event provides is proven by our 5 star reviews.

50 Reviews for A Sparkling Event

50 A Sparkling Event Reviews

M
Mary Lou Basham

Married on 11/10/2018

Rehearsal Dinner Planning for Mother of the Groom

Mandi managed the rehearsal dinner that we hosted for our son and his bride. Having a destination event, required that I have a local and experienced person working with me. Mandi was perfect, as she ... Read more she had insight into the bride's preferences, yet worked with me as the host. She managed the venue staff, the photographer, florist, and decorating details. I was able to ship supplies directly to her and she handled all the details. The winery garden dinner for 45 was flawless! Most impressive was the personal service and quick replies during the planning and organizing. She's a kind and generous person who happens to be an amazing professional event planner!

P
Peter

Married on 08/18/2018

Can't recommend Mandi highly enough. We had a weekend wedding at Seascape, and she made sure everything went perfectly - the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and the Sunday brunch. Lots of moving parts ... Read more and last-minute requests, and she handled it all perfectly. I'm a tough grader, and she gets an A+.

J
Jacquelyn

Married on 06/24/2018

Mandi is worth every penny!

Our October Carmel Valley wedding was perfect, in part due to Mandi and A Sparkling Events services. They helped tremendously throughout the planning process, working well with the vendors, my family, ... Read more and me and my husband. She was intuitive and knowledgeable about the venue, location, and general runnings of a wedding. She thought of everything. Day of - she handled everything! Not only that, but while we were taking pictures, she brought appetizers while we were taking pictures. The small touches like that show how thoughtful and overall good she is at her job. Things went off schedule, due to my husband and I taking longer than we expected talking to everyone during dinner, and she adjusted everything seamlessly! Thanks to Mandi, I was the least stressed bride!