A Splendid Affair

Carterville, IL · View map

About A Splendid Affair

A Splendid Affair offers design, planning and floral services for social as well as corporate events. From the budget to the "bling" we will collaborate with you to create a remarkable event uniquely your own. Call today for a free consultation.

36 Reviews for A Splendid Affair

36 A Splendid Affair Reviews

L
Lindsey

Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful flowers

Tammy did a an absolute wonderful job on my flowers. She took my vision and budget and made it come to life. They were breathtaking and she is a pleasure to work with! Read more Tammy did a an absolute wonderful job on my flowers. She took my vision and budget and made it come to life. They were breathtaking and she is a pleasure to work with!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Florist

Tammy was amazing to work with. She is so sweet and easy to work with. From the very beginning, I trusted that she would create what I wanted. She was always helpful and honest with me regarding ... Read more flowers and pricing. I had three main flowers I was deciding between, and each time I asked, she would draft a new proposal with a different combination so that I could see the prices. I ended up going with all three in the bouquet and let her decide the rest to fill in, and she created something that was perfect! All of the bouquets were truly beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. It definitely shows that Tammy loves what she does and is extremely talented at it. I would definitely recommend A Splendid Affair!!

K
Kali

Married on 11/18/2017

Tammy was a joy to work with! She was so easy to get ahold of and always made sure she knew what you wanted! I would suggest her to anyone! Read more Tammy was a joy to work with! She was so easy to get ahold of and always made sure she knew what you wanted! I would suggest her to anyone!