A Spoon Fulla Sugar

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About A Spoon Fulla Sugar

A Spoon Fulla Sugar is a wedding cake bakery for couples marrying in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This family-owned business specializes in stylish custom-designed cakes. The bakers can also create additional desserts and treats for a couple’s wedding day.

Deciding on a wedding cake can be overwhelming, but the bakers at A Spoon Fulla Sugar have the experience and talent to bake any couple’s dream cake. They can create a custom design for couples, whether that means a traditional white cake or something with a little more color. They then offer private tastings to allow couples to choose what goes inside. When the cake recipe calls for fruit, the bakers use only the freshest they can find. Cakes can even be custom made to accommodate dietary restrictions, with gluten free and nut free cake options for couples. On the day of the wedding, the cake can be delivered by the baking team and setup upon a cake stand, also provided by the bakers. Other desserts — aside from the wedding cake — that can be created for a couple’s big day include:

• Cookies

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 10/11/2017

I LOVE A Spoon Fulla Sugar! They have the best staff and cake! The staff is always so friendly and helpful! I have never liked icing and I could eat their icing with a spoon! It is so good! They did ... Read more my wedding cupcakes in 2014 and I have been using them for every event in my life since! The most recent occation was a baby shower. We had cake and desserts. I have never had there desserts before and they are to die for! Especially the apple pie cookies! I will be ordering those again for sure! Everyone at the shower was asking me where I got the desserts! They loved them! I would recommend A Spoon Fulla Sugar to everyone! They are my forever bakery!!

Lindsay
Lindsay Crutchfield

Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious cake, flexible on favors and sizes

From the first tasting, it was obvious that A Spoon Fulla Sugar would be a great choice. At the tasting, they set out a spread of all of their popular cakes and available fillings for us to mix and ... Read more match. It made it easy to try different flavors and pick our favorite one. When I asked about a filling that wasn't on the plate, she ran in back and found some for me so I could try it. Communication was easy, the cake looked great, and our guests LOVED it. They also had the option to have backup cakes (not displayed), so we were able to have the small cake we wanted for display while still serving more guests. Overall a great experience and would recommend to anyone.

A
Ashley

Married on 12/28/2018

Custom Cakes

They did an amazing job with the Groom’s cake. I had a vision to surprise the Groom that was unique to us and they definitely made it happen. They made sure they did exactly what we wanted. People ... Read more couldn’t believe it was actually a cake. They did two different flavors, a peanut butter on top and the hummingbird on the bottom so guests could choose. They were both wonderful.