A Step UP

Bronx, NY · View map

About A Step UP

A Step UP would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your engagement.

We wish you and your future husband a lifetime filled with love, joy, patience, and understanding, but mostly blessings.

We know this is a time filled with excitement and worries. As a bride and groom you want your wedding day to not only be stunning, but memorable and enjoyable for your guest. You may have already started feeling the strains of organizing such a grand day.

A Step UP understands the importance of this day, and we would like to offer our services to you.

We can handle every aspect of your wedding & reception, including but not limited to:

Consulting

Invitation Design & Wording

Ceremony Layout

Reception Coordination

And much, much more

Most brides and grooms focus on the planning of their wedding day, they never focus on enjoying their day.

A Step UPwill focus on you and your dreams.

Let us take on the stress of the day, let us worry about the creation of your invitations, let us work with the vendors, let us carry the burden of all the unforeseen hassles and mishaps that go into planning, organizing, and coordinating such an important event. After all this is our passion.

Our primary and only purpose is to create a Day of Celebration for you, our client.

Every detail of your wedding will be personalized for you-together we will create a fairy tale wedding befitting you the Princess.

We would love to speak with you and listen as you share with us your vision for your wedding day. Then simply sit back and let A Step UPtake your dreams
A Step UP

3 Reviews for A Step UP

3 A Step UP Reviews

A
Alison

Married on 11/21/2008

Pam was fantastic! She was very thorough with all the details of our wedding. She gave great opinions and suggestions. I felt zero stress during my wedding because I knew Pam would be overseeing ... Read more everything and I had complete faith in her that everything would be set up perfectly!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/12/2008

Lady Pamela is amazing. She is the reason the wedding was perfect. She helped me through every step of the way planning, kept me on track and she really cared. She was exactly what a planner should be ... Read more be very involved but never took over where i thought I was not being hear. She handeled all my vendors and made plannign the biggest day of my life very easy. I could never give her enough credit for everything that she did for me. I am very very very lucky that I found her.

G
GIVINA

Married on 08/31/2008

LadyPamela did a great job of creating the vision for my wedding come true. She was very attentive and always accessible when I needed her. Mostly importantly she was able to handle diversity when ... Read more thrown our way.

A Step UP FAQ