A Stunning Affair

Winnetka, CA · View map

About A Stunning Affair

Brides, weddings, and parties these are thoughts that many girls have on their minds growing up. This was no different for Lina Wallace, our wedding/ event planner and owner of A Stunning Affair, an all-inclusive company catering to each and every whim of any prospective client. Spending a great deal of her youth drawn to anything and everything involving parties, little did Lina know that her part-time flower arranging job and classes in floral design while pursuing her Liberal Arts Bachelors degree with a minor in Fashion Design at California State University, Northridge, would lead to her life's passion becoming a wedding and event planner.

Certification as a Professional Bridal Consultant by the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) soon after embarking on her dream job in 2006 provided clients from every walk of life with the utmost in customized service. Continuing involvement in ABC as a committee member led to planning and designing numerous events including a Southern California function at Dodger Stadium which was subsequently published in the 2010 edition of The Knot, a popular bridal magazine.

In May of 2010, Lina was selected to be the wedding planner an online reality series called, Married on MySpace 2. She coordinated every detail, all of which were chosen by more than one million fan votes and ultimately viewed by more than 15 million users.

Additional planned events have been highlighted on-line in Hostess with the Mostess, Style Me Pretty, Project Wedding and L.A. Style Unveiled. Participation in the Event Planning Conference held in Cancun, Mexico, acquainted Lina with destination venues and resorts for any client that might be interested in an extraordinary locale.

Whether formal, casual, classic or contemporary, events have ranged from the intimate with 25 guests to the elaborate with over 400 attendees, taking place at the Burbank Equestrian Center, L.A. River Center, Café Pinot, Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, Island Hotel in Newport Beach, The Hotel Maya, Terranea in Palos Verdes, the Four Seasons Hotel in Santa Barbara and many other locales in neighboring Pasadena, Malibu, and Ventura.

Initial consultations with A Stunning Affair introduce clients to the tasks ahead. Overwhelming as they may seem, all are promptly put into perspective and organized by the experienced planner. Budgets, venues, specific themes, and color palettes are discussed and any requested design suggestions are provided. If desired, destination events are researched. Based on ideas, a customized folder is then prepared for the client containing venues, flowerarrangements, tablescapes, lighting, music and reception designs. Any idea is considered, with some of the best laid plans evolving from a single spontaneous thought. As plans are finalized, a detailed timeline is prepared for each client and vendor to ensure smooth sailing on the day of the event.

The event planner is on hand to be sure each moment at the party is worry and stress-free culminating in a truly special one-of-a-kind celebration. A Stunning Affair handles any type of event in your life, be it launch parties, birthday parties, corporate events, bridal and baby showers, bar/bat mitzvahs you name it, the company can plan it. Numerous testimonials from past events have indicated that working with Lina has made their event simply the best party ever! Known for her utmost attention to detail, Lina has built her reputation by becoming each clients right hand on this most important day. Any and all concerns are promptly addressed by the planner. Currently, Lina and her most competent assistants are available to make sure that any occasion turns into a celebration extraordinaire.

30 Reviews for A Stunning Affair

30 A Stunning Affair Reviews

B
Briana

Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I got married a few weeks ago and had hired Lina for some planning prior and the day of coordination... And the day was PERFECT! Lina and her team are absolute rockstars and made the ... Read more wedding planning process and day of SO easy and stress-free. They were on top of everything and handled all the details so that I didn't have to worry about anything. I could not have imagined my day going anywhere nearly as smooth as it did without her handling all the various vendors and giving me all the deadlines for everything. Lina is a gem - both as a planner and a person - and I highly recommend hiring her if you're looking to make your planning/wedding day stress-free and 100% enjoyable!

B
Bridget

Married on 04/07/2018

My wedding was absolutely perfect, due in large part to the team at A Stunning Affair. My husband and I have extremely busy schedules and had little time to devote to planning our wedding, so having ... Read more Lina from A Stunning Affair helped make the process much easier. We no longer had to communicate as frequently with so many different vendors, and she would ask us questions about things we hadn't even thought about. She is very thorough. Also, when we had a million random questions, we always got a quick, professional response with excellent recommendations, advice and guidance. While we only met in person three times before the rehearsal dinner and big day, we were in constant communication. She would capture all of our scattered requests and send updated timelines to us and the vendors. On the actual day, I couldn't have asked for more. I had a "personal assistant" from A Stunning Affair who knew what I needed before I needed it. She would bring me water, fix my hair, reapply lipstick and hold my flowers. The day was flawless and all I had to do was be excited, get married and celebrate with family and friends. Lina did an incredible job making sure this is a day we will never forget!

A
Andre

Married on 11/03/2017

Lina is simply amazing. When we began down the path of planning our wedding, neither of us had any idea how much work was involved. Lina provided us not only great guidance, but also incredible advice ... Read more on many aspects of our big day. She helped us with major decisions, as well as minor details, to ensure that everything was executed based on our vision for the day. Lina is incredibly easy and fun to work with - always ready to help. On our wedding day, Lina made sure that everything ran as smoothly as possible. We had a pretty tight timeline for certain parts of the night - but she and her team made sure we didn't miss a beat. There are not enough words to describe how great she is. To put it simply - we could not have done this without her.