A & T Makeup Collective

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About A & T Makeup Collective

Located in Chandler, Arizona, A & T Makeup Collective is a wedding makeup and hair company that provides on-site beauty services. Specializing in a variety of looks, this company, headed by duo, Ali and Tori, helps their clients feel their very best for their special occasion. With years of experience in the retail and wedding industries, A & T Makeup Collective aims to turn dreams into realities.

A & T Makeup Collective offers client consultations in order to understand and successfully execute individual visions and preferences. Providing group services, Aly and Tori cater to a number of wedding related-events. Their team of professionals offers the following techniques and services to clients preparing for their big day:

• Cosmetic contouring

K
Kathleen Doheny

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Great experience ! Beautiful results

These gals have a true sense of style and individuality! I was afraid that my makeup would look like every one else's but my makeup artist, Ali, asked a few smart questions and I couldn't have been ... Read more happier with the results!

J
Jordanna Matlock

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing ladies!!

I hired Ali and Tor to do my makeup for my wedding day; I was extremely pleased! They were incredible! Very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted! I also appreciated their suggestions! ... Read more Would totally hire again! ❤️😊

E
Elizabeth Bayardi

Married on 02/09/2019

Professional, competitively priced, and unbelievably talented

Ali and Tori did the makeup for my wedding and I was blown away. It was a bit of a tight schedule because we had a 1 p.m. Ceremony, but they were able to get through myself, five bridesmaids, and my ... Read more mom without it feeling rushed or sacrificing quality. All of my bridesmaids were in love with their makeup, which is no surprise because Ali and Tori took the time to chat through what each bridesmaid wanted and delivered a look that exceeded all of their expectations. I do not wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, so I was a bit apprehensive, but Ali and Tori put me at ease. They talked me through the entire process and created a look that was natural and elegant. The makeup lasted through all of the wedding festivities, with people commenting at the reception 10 hours later how wonderful my makeup looked. I would recommend Ali and Tori to anyone and everyone. They are professional, competitively priced, and unbelievably talented.