A Tale Ahead Photography

Pacifica, CA · View map · Visit website

About A Tale Ahead Photography

As wedding photographers, Annie & David are all about capturing your day beautifully: documenting everything from getting ready through the final send-off, and creating memorable portraits for your wall along the way. But what this husband-and-wife team love most are all the little moments in between. The moment your father’s eyes well up as he watches you say, “I do”, the hug after your best man’s heartwarming toast. For Annie & David, weddings are all about moments and feelings, and creating photographs that you’ll cherish and smile back upon for a lifetime.

A Tale Ahead Photography offers wedding & engagement photography. All packages include digital files, and some include premium hand-crafted albums and wall art.

60 Reviews for A Tale Ahead Photography

60 A Tale Ahead Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Angela

Married on 10/08/2016

Just as background, I do photography on the side, have been for about 9-10 years now and I am EXTREMELY picky about my photographers. I went to 2 different bridal shows, got names and info for ... Read more hundreds of photographers and sent out countless e-mails/phone calls. I had an arsenal of questions that I came up with in a booklet of the photographer's styles, policies, how they save their pictures, backups, "what ifs", candid vs posed, experience, etc. Annie and David at A Tale Ahead Photography were the ONLY ONES who were able to answer all of my questions with complete confidence when I did a photo consult with them at their house in late 2015/early 2016 for our wedding. That, and how their photos look along with their personalities, was what drew me into their business and work in the first place. On a business level, they are everything you want in a photographer: courteous, quick, concise, talented, realistic, confident, professional. Everything they did on the business front made you feel like you were the ONLY client booked for the year, as they tended to your every need, questions, and e-mails in a speed of light. They truly love what they do, and it really isn't a job for them at all; because of that, it completely shows in their work and their passion to make your photography dreams come true. On a personal level, they are everything you want in a friend: personable, funny, relaxed, silly, caring...both Annie and David treated my husband and myself like family throughout the entire process, and they still do! Because of them, we now have pictures that we absolutely adore and an everlasting friendship with them that we will cherish for a thousand lifetimes. I cannot give them enough praise and enough thanks, and I cannot recommend them enough to everyone and anyone I talk to. Book them and start your journey with them. You will not regret it.

A
Annie

Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Annie was fabulous to work with. We booked her for our engagement pictures. We wanted a setting where we’d be able to incorporate our cars, and a secondary more scenic location. Annie was able to ... Read more recommend a few places for both scenarios. Our first shoot, we were an hour and half late, pretty much missed sunset and lost the last bit of sunset glow! When we arrived, Annie was waiting for us with a smile, positive energy, and ready with her gear to start shooting. She even brought along David, and extra lighting to compensate for the low light shooting conditions we were up against. On top of losing the “golden hour”, it was our first time in front of a professional photographer, which can be a bit intimidating, but both Annie and David made it a fun experience which put us at ease. Both photo sessions went smoothly, and Annie was wonderful at directing us during our sessions. One thing I really liked about Annie, was her attention to detail. The smallest adjustment to a hand, smile, angle, hair makes all the difference in the world when capturing an important moment in time. Annie delivered our final pictures as promised, and we love them!! Thank you ATaleAhead, Annie, David for being so creative and easy to work with!

M
Monica Tam

Married on 10/09/2018

They are amazing

Annie and David were so thoughtful and easy to work with. My husband and are not huge on taking photos but Annie and David made it easy and fun! Annie even sang Baby Shark to get my niece to smile! ... Read more They definitely work hard so to make sure that everything stays on schedule but everyone has fun as well.