A Tampa Wedding Officiant

Tampa, FL · View map

About A Tampa Wedding Officiant

Officiant Les Davis provides professional wedding officiant service for all Tampa Bay Florida venue locations. Hotels, restaurants, garden clubs, resorts, county clubs, homes, event halls.

16 Reviews for A Tampa Wedding Officiant

16 A Tampa Wedding Officiant Reviews

J
Jamie

Married on 03/12/2017

Les Davis was caring and professional. Thank you for being apart of our wedding! Read more Les Davis was caring and professional. Thank you for being apart of our wedding!

C
Cecilia

Married on 10/30/2016

It was a piece of cake to work with Rev. Les Davis. My now husband and I used his website to choose our wedding script and made some tweaks combining texts to our taste. We read other officiants' ... Read more websites, and Rev. Davis's reading ceremonies were better: simple and authentic. Rev. Davis was also very responsive to our emails and calls before and after we booked him. On our wedding day (2 weeks ago!), he performed a special ceremony for us wearing a traditional clergy robe and stole.

M
Matthew

Married on 10/23/2016

Thank you so much for all your help and the lovely ceremony. I am so glad it was sure a beautiful day. Matt and Alicia Read more Thank you so much for all your help and the lovely ceremony. I am so glad it was sure a beautiful day. Matt and Alicia