A Taylored Picture

South Glastonbury, CT · View map

About A Taylored Picture

I have been photographing weddings for 10 years. I LOVE photographing weddings, in fact; it is all I photograph! This allows me to truly focus my skill and creativity on your wedding photos. Wedding photography is the best job: I get to document a couple’s very important day, and capture all their memories in photographs.

My photographic style is a mix of details and candids. It is a documentary style approach that captures all the moments of your day, from the bride and groom, to the family, to all the details you planned for months to make your dream wedding.

I am there with you making amazing images so you’ll be able to look through your wedding album and remember every detail about the happiest day of your life.

Call or email to set up an appointment to meet with me and review some sample albums!

Amanda Taylor

C
Carolyn Hayward

Married on 08/25/2018

Engagement photos

I hired Amanda to do our engagement photos. She meet us at our location of choice. She was very professional. And had great ideas for shots. We loved all the pictures. It was hard to pick just 1 for ... Read more our announcement. We ending up having several different ones made up. Would highly recommend her. I would hire her again for other events.

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/17/2012

Amanda did an such an amazing job! We had a destination wedding at a resort in the Mayan Rivera, Mexico. Amanda came down to the resort for the wedding. She surveyed the property before the wedding ... Read more and in addition to the gorgeous beach photos she took, she also brought us around to various areas around the resort for an additional photo session. She was great to work with and we were extremely happy with our photos!

B
Brian

Married on 02/13/2010

Amanda did an outstanding job. Unobtrusive, but wonderful pictures Read more Amanda did an outstanding job. Unobtrusive, but wonderful pictures