A Thousand Words Photography

West Chester, OH · View map

About A Thousand Words Photography

When it comes to matching you with your photographer, we will assess your photography style preference and connect you with a perfect fit. We custom design your album, you will choose all the details to include in the album and our talented team of designers will interpret your vision. Servicing the Tri- State area for over 25 years.

14 Reviews for A Thousand Words Photography

14 A Thousand Words Photography Reviews

H
Holly

Married on 04/30/2016

I absolutely cannot say enough about Allie & Dawn. They were AMAZING at my wedding. Also with just the preview of the pictures, my family & friends cannot say enough good things about how great of a ... Read more job they had done. They really captured every moment throughout the wedding. I will be honest my husband (fiance at the time) was hesitant about going with them because they were a little on the higher end budget wise. But absolutely worth every penny. He even said how happy he is we went with them all said and done.

M
Mike & Angie

Married on 09/20/2014

Great job on our big day! And for the engagement pictures! Read more Great job on our big day! And for the engagement pictures!

D
Dawn

Married on 05/02/2014

Our photographers were awesome! They were friendly, creative and fun! They caught every special and funny moment during our ceremony. Our friends and family enjoyed them too. We are very pleased with ... Read more with this company and would recommend them to everyone. We are excited and looking forward to seeing our pics. Thank you ladies for being there and making our say special.