A Thymeless Bloom

Marengo, IL · View map · Visit website

About A Thymeless Bloom

A Thymeless Bloom is a floral design company located in Marengo, Illinois. Courtney Turner, the owner of the business, founded the company in 2013. She remains humbled by her ability to design beautiful floral arrangements that bring each couple's wedding-day vision to life. Courtney operates her organization under the belief that wedding arrangements should be crafted with emotion and incentive. She now works alongside Alissa Schumacher to design stunning arrangements that are representative of each couple's style and personality.

Courtney and Alissa work with clients to craft custom-tailored proposals; these personalized plans take into account the styles, themes, and budget requirements of the wedding. Prior to the wedding day, the floral designers are willing to accompany couples on a venue visit, where they will become more familiar with the event space they will be working in. Courtney and Alissa are able to provide delivery, setup, and cleanup services in order to ensure that couples can remain focused on enjoying their special day. When the big day arrives, A Thymeless Bloom can provide the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Altar and chuppah decor
  • Boutonnieres and corsages
  • Bouquets
  • Flower crowns, petals, and baskets
  • Centerpieces
  • Artificial arrangements

5 Reviews for A Thymeless Bloom

5 A Thymeless Bloom Reviews

Jackie
Jackie Russo

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Breathtaking Arrangements!

A Thymless Bloom absolutely knocked my vision out of the park! I went in with a very unclear idea in my head and Courtney worked with me non-stop showing pictures and pricing out different options. ... Read more The week before my wedding she added on additional ceremony floral arrangements and they turned out better than I could have imagined. I went artificial and they were the most beautiful flowers. Courtney worked within my budget and couldn't have asked for a better experience with this company.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!!

We had several issues with the florist that was booked through our venue, so we had removed them and were on the hunt for a new florist with only 4 months til wedding day. Courtney and her team were ... Read more absolutely amazing. She was able to do everything we wanted and in our budget. She understood the vision we had and what we were looking for. When the flowers were delivered i was stunned. They were stunning and exactly what I was dreaming of. I am so in love with my bouquet and am hoping to have it preserved because of how beautiful it is. Everything was amazing and I couldnt have asked for anything more. They helped bring my vision to life and did just a wonderful job. I absolutely recommend to anybody looking for great flowers, done affordably and beautiful. They will listen to what you want and will 100% deliver on everything. Thank you for making this detail of my wedding absolutely flawless!

Lisa
Lisa Fei

Married on 01/15/2019

A Thymeless Bloom Captures your Vision

Thank you to Courtney and her team that organized an unforgettable and stunning wedding for us that was absolutely far beyond our expectation. Being a florist and capturing the brides vision through ... Read more emails and phone calls isn't always easy; however Courtney truly has a vision and passion for what she does. Courtney at a Thymeless Bloom took into consideraton the tiny things that do make huge difference in this special occasion. Courtney has got what it takes to come up with lots of new ideas and working with couples to provide their dream from all angles. Her expertise and experience have been very useful throughout the whole event. 5 stars isn't even enough to cover what she accomplished!