A to Z Party Rental

Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About A to Z Party Rental

Think of us as your trusted event planning partner, helping you think through event details and logistics that can make or break a great event. Whether you are planning a simple backyard wedding, an elegant wedding, bridal shower, or a rehearsal dinner, we can assist you in planning your event and providing the most suitable equipment for your needs.

We are a full-service company offering delivery, set up and clean up for a stress-free wedding day. Stop into our Design Center and work with a skilled consultant to find the perfect items, styles, colors, and designs for your wedding. Our large inventory includes, but is not limited to:

Tents & Accessories
Lounge furniture
Bars & Accessories
Bleachers
Lawn & Casino Games

Pricing Details: The majority of our tented weddings cost between $500 and $5,000, inclusive of installation, removal, delivery and tax.

9 Reviews for A to Z Party Rental

9 A to Z Party Rental Reviews

S
Featured
Steph

Married on 06/07/2018

I've used A-Z Party Rental for a few events. Samantha knows the business inside and out and is able to help plan your event. It doesn't matter if you are planning a large event or a small intimate ... Read more party, A-Z is the best!!! Samantha is very detail oriented and will make sure everything is taken care of....from A-Z!!! I will always go to them first when I am planning any event.

V
Vince

Married on 10/14/2017

A to Z was exceptional. Our wedding was outdoors and they had to deal with our last minute additions and subtracting from our agreement. Samantha was a pleasure to work with as was the entire company. ... Read more They made our wedding a day that we will cherish forever. Thank You, Vince & Sherry

K
Kathleen

Married on 09/10/2017

The wedding tent rental was easy, I called and explained what I needed and received my quote the next day. I recommend the installation as it was fascinating watching it go up and was one less thing ... Read more for me to worry about. The tables and chairs were perfect, the linens beautiful. I am still looking for a picture of the tent all set before the festivities, but it was beautiful. The day after my wedding the crew was back to take the tent down. I definitely recommend A to Z rentals for any event you are planning.