A To Z Productions Mobile DJ

Frankfort, KY · View map

About A To Z Productions Mobile DJ

Every wedding has it's own story... Almost every Bride & Groom wants their big day to be unique. We think that kind of speaks for itself. It's our job, no, our MISSION to help clients have that wedding day that they've always dreamed of. Cliche? Maybe.. but it's the truth. We want to get to know you, your personalities and your hopes for that one special moment in time. You've said yes, now allow us to make it a reality. We offer Disc Jockey, MC and Officiant services. Give us a call for any of your wedding needs, big or small.

Our Staff:

Kerry Azbill

Kerry is a seasoned veteran Disc Jockey, with over 200 weddings under his belt, he will tell you that no two weddings are alike. Being a DJ is always a blast, but now-a-days it's about much more than that. Your DJ needs to be the most calm under pressure, organized and trusted vendor you employ on your big day. It's always been about more than just the music.

Also a registered Officiant, Kerry can also marry you! Give us a call with any inquiries or questions!

Beth Mitchell

Beth Mitchell comes to us from years of experience as a single operator DJ Service. She adds diversity to our line-up of performers, in what is primarily a male-dominated industry.

"I grew up listening to all types of music. I always had a song running through my head, had to make sure music was playing no matter where I was and was always dancing! When I got to college I was asked to DJ one of my sororities parties as well as help cut some music for an event we were hosting. From then on, I loved bringing the party! I have been DJing since 2007. I have experience DJing sorority formals, Birthday parties, high school and family reunions, wedding receptions and high school proms."

Over the years, Beth has established herself as such a highly reviewed Wedding DJ that bringing her onboard A to Z Productions was an easy choice. Beth is excited, and we are too!

Joseph Nichols

Joseph Nichols is without a doubt the pure artist of the bunch.

Originally from Frankfort, KY, Joseph has lived in Lexington, KY since separating from the United States Navy. He has a bachelors in English Literature from UK, an MFA in Creative Writing from The Bluegrass Writers Studio at EKU, and still remembers a little Arabic from his time in the military. He writes short stories, essays, and is closing in on two completed novels. His poetry has been featured in local and international exhibitions and readings, was shortlisted for the Summer Literary Series for International poetry, and has a featured piece in Movement Continuum's upcoming "Ever After" dance show.

Are you looking for that creative spirit? Joe is truly the Master of Ceremonies!

61 Reviews for A To Z Productions Mobile DJ

61 A To Z Productions Mobile DJ Reviews

A
Aly Miller

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing! They were extremely professional and fun!

I absolutely loved working with DJ Beth from A to Z Productions! We had a set playlist for everything throughout the night and a set timeline and she was awesome! She kept the party moving and was ... Read more able to read the group of people to see what to play next! She was so professional and sweet and calm and she put me at complete ease! I can't recommend her and the company enough!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Lynn Farlin

Married on 12/08/2018

Beth was the best!

When we met with Beth almost a year ago we were instantly at ease. We had a particular vision for our wedding and reception and she didn't blink an eye. We inquired about having karaoke for the last ... Read more hour or so of the reception and her response was, "I've never done that before but I'll see what I can come up with." and she did! She even did a duet with the head of the venue and the photographer! You know it's a good party when the vendors join in! My now husband and I are around 40 and it's a first marriage for us both. We really wanted to have a fun party instead of a fussy formal event. We had a lot of 80's/90's elements to our ceremony and reception and we wanted our music to reflect that. Beth didn't disappoint. She kept the Michael Jackson and Prince rocking the dance floor. She even hopped in to lend a hand when my family and friends were setting up the venue. She was everything we could have asked for in a DJ. Thanks, Beth!

Kendall
Kendall

Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

We used Kerry Azbill with A to Z Productions as our deejay for our October wedding, and he was phenomenal. Kerry went above and beyond from the first day I sent him an email - asking me about my ... Read more wedding, what my vision was, and teaching me things I didn't even know I needed to know. He was incredibly knowledgable about all aspects of a wedding, down to things like photography, catering, and the like. He was also immensely helpful in coordinating the entire thing - helping us figure timelines and small details that we would have never thought of. His deejay skills are on point too, as he got our friends up and dancing early and they stayed on the floor until the night was over. He even played a song from Mulan that my friends requested, which ended up being incredibly funny and something we all still talk about. He did a wonderful job working with us from start to finish, meeting us several times to talk details and keeping us calm about the day from start to finish. Highly, highly recommend - cannot say enough good things!