A Touch of Class Limousine

Hesperia, CA · View map

About A Touch of Class Limousine

We are a reliable and efficient company. We have been in business since 2003. We service the high desert and inland empire and all surronding cities.

3 Reviews for A Touch of Class Limousine

3 A Touch of Class Limousine Reviews

S
Stacie

Married on 09/25/2010

Very nice staff and limo! Read more Very nice staff and limo!

S
Sandra

Married on 06/26/2010

They provided limo service for my wedding 2 weekends ago and I loved loved loved their service. They decorated the inside the limo with my wedding colors like they said and provided all the drinks we ... Read more wanted. They even provided car service to take us to LAX and pick us back up and included the prices as one. 2 thumbs up!

J
John

Married on 01/01/2009

2.2

This vendor was very unprofessional. Samantha the receptionist was very kind but the Driver/Owner Denis Beaudoin was very rude and unprofessional. Everything was fine until promises were broken and ... Read more charges were added (The driver lied and actually claimed to be the son of the Owner when infact he was the actual owner, and gave the false name of "Marcel" which is his middle name). This Company has been involved in a dozen small claims in the past and now I know why. The saying goes "if the price seems too good to be true, It usually is not true". I advise to pay a little extra for a more reputable company that has a good rating with the Better Business Buraeu. When futher looking into this business I relaized it is a fairly small business that operates out of a small house in Hesperia and keeps its fleet in the backyard. I should have done my homework before choosing this vendor. They also tried to operate under "Innovative Transportation Solutions" I wonder why the name change?

A Touch of Class Limousine FAQ