A Touch of Color Make-Up

Shelton, New York · View map · Visit website

About A Touch of Color Make-Up

A Touch of Color Make-Up by Sharyn Scully is a full-service hair and makeup salon located in Shelton, Connecticut. Sharyn, the owner of this professional business, is happy to come to you on-site, or you can enjoy her full range of services at her shabby, chic studio in Fairfield County. Her team of experienced stylists will ensure they bring your unique beauty vision to life. A Touch of Color Make-Up by Sharyn Scully has over 25 years of experience making brides beautiful, and looks forward to doing the same for you.

This award-winning company works with multiple licensed stylists who can accommodate your entire wedding party. They offer both hair and makeup trials, allowing you to test out your bridal look beforehand, so the morning of your wedding can be relaxed and stress-free. They're happy to look at any photos or color swatches you bring in, ensuring your dreams become a reality. Their services include:

• Full Service Hair including Balayage, Healthy Hair options, Highlighting and Color
  • Hair extensions ~ Clip ins & Several Semi permanent Hair Extensions
  • Microblading
  • Lash lifts
  • Facials

Other Services

In addition to styling your hair and makeup for your big day, this experienced company also offers haircuts and hair coloring. Additional services include:

• Brow and lash tinting

S
Featured
Stacey

Married on 10/24/2015

Working with Sharyn from A Touch of Color was wonderful. She really works with what looks best with your natural skin tone and what you personally want to look like on your special day. I am not one ... Read more to ever wear any products on my skin any usual day so I thought it was going to be a challenge for me to feel comfortable with make-up on. She made me feel absolutely stunning and so did all of my girls. I highly recommend anyone to use her anytime someone asks for a make-up artist!

K
Kelly Shea

Married on 10/20/2018

Hire A Touch of Color!

I was very impressed with Sharyn and her team. I don't often wear a lot of makeup, and she was extremely helpful, offering her professional opinion and helping me choose the look I wanted. I loved the ... Read more the way my makeup came out and was equally impressed with how well it lasted. My guests kept commenting on how my makeup looked great through the entire reception (and I was on the phone dance floor a lot)! Shary was also very accommodating, offering me a complimentary second hair trial when the hair stylist that was originally going to do my hair could no longer do it. Ashley was my hairstylist the day of, and my bridesmaids and I were so impressed by her skills. She took vague ideas my bridesmaids had for hairstyles and turned them into unique and beautiful hairdos. I can't recommend A Touch of Color enough!

A
Ashley R

Married on 09/21/2018

Beautifully done bridal makeup

I hired A Touch of Color for my September 2018 wedding. Sharyn and her team were wonderful! Sharyn was super accommodating when I needed to change time and even went above and beyond and purchased ... Read more latex-free glue for lashes since we had an allergy. Sharyn did an amazing job on my makeup and I couldn't have been happier.