A Touch of Ink Calligraphy

Belmar, NJ · View map · Visit website

About A Touch of Ink Calligraphy

Located in Wall, New Jersey, A Touch of Ink Calligraphy is a wedding invitation business specializing in hand-lettered calligraphy. The first time Joan Yoda knew she loved calligraphy was when she learned the skill 35 years ago to create her own unique wedding invitations. Her beautiful calligraphy is lettered in water-resistant or waterproof ink, and can be used to create a variety of items for save the dates, bridal showers, and rehearsal party invitations.

Joan offers consultations to couples, and can even provide calligraphy samples if desired. A Touch of Ink Calligraphy can provide calligraphy in a variety of fonts, matching the font and color to a couple’s invitations, place cards, seating cards, and other wedding necessities. The business can also print computer-generated lettering for the same items using Mountaincow software. Joan's services extend to the actual invitation along with the addressing of each envelope.

89 Reviews for A Touch of Ink Calligraphy

89 A Touch of Ink Calligraphy Reviews

N
Featured
Natalia

Married on 10/27/2018

I found Joan at Touch of Ink on Etsy and I couldn’t have asked for a more FABULOUS work product and impeccable customer service. First and foremost, the product is beautiful and we are BEYOND thrilled ... Read more thrilled with how the registry cards look. My wedding is in 2 weeks and I was in a frenzy looking for someone who could do the cards in such a short timeline. Joan is QUICK - she responded right away (within hours of my initial inquiry) and we were in business a day later. She sent several samples as well as pictures of the cards as she was writing them so that I could catch mistakes as she worked. In the end, Joan did 150 registry cards in 2 days and in my hands a day after that. She was beyond accommodating, and even added a few extra registry cards that I forgot to originally include (without charging extra). It was truly a pleasurable customer service experience, period. I was a bit worried when I received the cards that quality would be compromised because she was so quick, but they were perfect. I highly recommend Joan!!!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful work!

I just needed addressing for my wedding invitation envelopes, but Joan was always very responsive, kept me updated on the status, was great about sending samples, and got them done quickly. And they ... Read more looked gorgeous!

D
Daria

Married on 10/19/2018

Joan was amazing throughout this entire process! She helped me every step of the way and pays attention to every detail! She made this experience enjoyable and stress free! She does beautiful work! It ... Read more It really adds a special touch to the invites and escort cards when they're so beautifully handwritten! I would highly recommend her to any bride!! Thank you for EVERYTHING Joan!!