A Wave of the Wand Photography

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About A Wave of the Wand Photography

A Wave of the Wand Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Lexington, Kentucky. Founder, Crystal, fully immerses herself in her work, experiencing the emotions of each wedding alongside her clients. Her inviting demeanor fosters meaningful professional connections and inspires couples to feel at ease in front of her camera. Crystal strives to go above and beyond simply producing images to provide wedding day assistance and capture moments her clients will cherish for a lifetime.

Crystal considers the unique nature of each wedding and aims to meet every last one of her clients’ needs. She does not take for granted the role she plays amidst the celebrations and thoroughly enjoys providing couples with priceless wedding keepsakes. Her shooting style embraces a blend of traditional and modern techniques alongside a photojournalistic flair. Some of the specialized services offered by A Wave of the Wand Photography include:

• Engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress photoshoots
  • Wedding portraits
  • On-location and destination wedding photography
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • A second available photographer

A
Ashley Brennan

Married on 09/09/2017

Simply Amazing.

I spent countless hours interviewing other photographers and after meeting with Crystal I just felt like it was a really good fit for our wedding day. I was right she was so professional on time and ... Read more and ready to go we had a few issues come up on our wedding day and she was always there to lend a hand and go the extra mile she was probably one of the only vendors that we had they didn’t give us a headache which spoke volumes for her . I love all of my images and I continue to recommend her to all of my family and friends .

B
Brittany

Married on 10/01/2016

A wave of the wand photography did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding in South Lake Tahoe and our reception in Reno. I also had Crystal photograph my college graduation photos! They all turned ... Read more out amazing and between Crystal and her second shooter, we got almost 800 photos for the wedding! They are professional, creative, full of energy and patient. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for top-notch photography services.

A Wave of the Wand Photography FAQ