Weddings By Jeff

Sutton, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Jeff

Jeff is an experienced officiant who enjoys working for people to help them pursue their dreams of a memorable wedding ceremony. He is a very caring, sensitive, creative, and open to all forms of ceremonies. His goal is to create a wedding ceremony that portrays your unique wedding message, fulfilling your wedding dreams. In addition, he will strive to make you happy along the way, leading to your special day! As such, earning your trust and putting faith in him is most important in producing a beautiful ceremony for your wedding.

When working with his couples, he totally personalizes the ceremony just for them. He does work from a template that has just about all of the traditional wedding components in it which can be used to omit, edit and include readings, vows, candle/sand ceremony, ring, and pronouncement. Although we would work from a template, all the wording is tailored to your desire. Depending on which ceremony package you choose, when the ceremony is finalized, it can be completely outlined and choreographed from guest seating/arrival to receiving line, including your music selections, which would distribute to your wedding planner and all others involved in the ceremony (i.e. photography, video, DJ/music source). He has had great success with wedding planners and vendors who receive this document to ensure that they are all on the same page to ensure a smooth running ceremony.

Regardless of what type of wedding you are planning, Jeff can officiate your big day. He works with religions such as Baptist, Catholic, Jewish, Methodist, non-denominational, and more. Additionally, he can tailor his services for special situations like a renewal of marriage vows, civil unions, and interfaith ceremonies. Before you walk down the aisle and stand before him, you will have the opportunity to edit, revise, and meet with him to make sure everything is perfect.

Ordering Beautiful Wedding Invitations

If you are looking for beautiful wedding invitations, he also offers a convenient way to order them online - just follow this link to view and order. Should you need any assistance, Jeff is available to you most any time to help. http://www.yourinvitationplace.com/Default.aspx?WebName=WeddingsByJeff

I'm Looking Forward To Meeting You

Please visit my website www.aweddingbyjeff.com for more detailed information about my services, to book me for a no-obligation consultation or for one of my services that fits your needs. I look forward to meeting you!

1 Reviews for Weddings By Jeff

1 Weddings By Jeff Reviews

Shauncey
Shauncey

Married on 11/24/2018

Best JP around!

We absolutely loved having Jeff as our officiant! From the first time I spoke with Jeff, I knew he was a kind person with a big heart. He made our ceremony absolutely perfect and beautiful and we ... Read more have been receiving non-stop compliments from our guests on the ceremony. Jeff helped review our vows if we wanted it, he responded to emails very promptly, and he sat down with us to review the ceremony and answer any questions. My husband and I agree that Jeff is a genuine, kind person who officiates weddings not because it’s a job but because he cares about love and being a part of that. Thank you Jeff for making our day so perfect!

Weddings By Jeff FAQ