A Wise Bride

Thibodaux, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About A Wise Bride

A Wise Bride is a wedding flower company based in New Orleans, Louisiana. A sister company to Kim Wise Floral Events, a floral design studio in New Orleans, the company creates a variety of floral arrangements for wedding events, from bohemian and natural to romantic and elegant designs. Founder Kim Starr Wise's arrangements can evoke everything from classic designs to the newest wedding floral trends, always taking into consideration each couple's budget.

A Wise Bride offers a wide selection of floral arrangements that will complement in each event, including aisle decor, flower crowns, corsages, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Its floral services offered include clean up, delivery, set up, consultations, event design, and venue visits. Kim creates quality floral packages for each wedding that expertly match the chosen theme.

3 Reviews for A Wise Bride

3 A Wise Bride Reviews

K
Featured
Krysten

Married on 12/23/2016

A Wise Bride made my wedding day POSSIBLE! My fiancée and I planned to elope to New Orleans around Christmas 2016 and we found Kim Starr Wise Events/A Wise Bride online. We opted for A Wise Bride's ... Read more a-la-charge services because we only needed a bouquet and boutonnière. They're very affordable and the QUALITY is top notch. Not to mention they went above and beyond in customer service. Our wedding plans were almost ruined because of a mix-up at the marriage license office, but Herb (one of the associates at A Wise Bride) came to the rescue. If it wasn't for his help and support in navigating the county clerk marriage license process, our wedding plans would have been ruined!! I was in tears, a real life BrideZilla, and Herb calmed me down and solved our problems. I am forever grateful to him and to A Wise Bride for making my wedding day absolutely PERFECT. If you're getting married in New Orleans, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! THIS IS YOUR DREAM BRIDAL FLORIST!

M
Melissa

Married on 04/20/2008

Finally there is an option available for beautiful Custom Designed looking flowers, in an artfully curated package that takes much of the time and stress out of Wedding Flowers. The ability to select ... Read more beautiful flowers from several distinct options makes A Wise Bride a perfect option for the bride that knows what she wants!

J
Jessica

Married on 11/21/2017

I used A Wise Bride for my recent wedding at Chateau Lemoyne. They were very easy to work with - which was perfect because I live in PA. We exchanged pictures on email and then obtained a quote. The ... Read more flowers were beautiful! And exactly what I had asked for!!!! For the courtyard wedding, I had a bridal bouquet, table décor (small gold bud vases), a large arch at the location of the vows, petals for the aisle, and 2 large arrangements at the beginning of the aisle.

A Wise Bride FAQ