Aairius DJ Entertainment

Tallahassee, FL · View map · Visit website

About Aairius DJ Entertainment

Mobile DJ service based out of Tallahassee, Florida. We specialize in weddings as well as corporate events. We offer military & first responder discounts.

12 Reviews for Aairius DJ Entertainment

12 Aairius DJ Entertainment Reviews

R
Featured
Rachelle

Married on 09/24/2011

Mr. Sena with Aairius Audio & DJ Entertainment was wonderful to work with. He was flexible to work with and was willing to travel to Appalcahicola, FL for a minimal fee and he went out of his way to ... Read more research some of my favorite music for me on my special day. I would recommend anyone to give Mr. Sena a call as he offers great service at a great value. Everyone at my wedding really enjoyed his DJ service!!!

Kelly
Kelly Thompson

Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

I hired AAirius and Mr. Sena for my son's wedding. I could not be more pleased. He was very flexible and able to change plans in a moments notice. He is very reasonably priced and willing to travel. ... Read more travel. He was very professional and made the experience seamless. I would HIGHLY recommend.

E
Erin

Married on 11/20/2016

Joe was awesome! Very affordable too! Joe is so friendly and sweet. He is punctual as well. He is located in Tallahassee, but was willing to travel to Mobile, AL! He was very professional. He also has ... Read more great sound equipment!