AAMusicians

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About AAMusicians

AAMusicians is a recognized and reputable entertainment business located in Miami, Florida. Having done entertainment for such big events, including a private event for Vice President Joe Biden and a VIP dinner for President Donald Trump, couples can be assured their wedding will be remarkable and memorable. AAMusicians prides themselves on their personalized service and professional musicians.

AAMusicians offers bands varying in the number of musicians and music genres, so couples are sure to find a band to perfectly fit their wedding day vibe. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Bilingual MC
  • Projector
  • Lighting
  • Sound and PA system

Other Services
AAMusicians also offers DJ services for events and weddings. These services include:

• Consultation

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 02/13/2016

I cannot begin to say how happy we are that we chose AA Musicians for our wedding. Alan was incredibly accommodating throughout our who process. I will admit, we were a pretty high maintenance ... Read more customer; we originally were just going to use them as our reception DJ, but as our planning process progressed, we kept asking to add more and more services (all the way up to the week of the wedding). Alan was able to accommodate all of our crazy requests, and was extremely gracious about it. On top of everything, my brother is in a band and we wanted him and his band to play a few songs at our reception, but they live in Colorado and it was going to be very difficult for them to transport their own equipment. Alan was able to get them everything that they needed. On the day of the wedding, there was a miscommunication about what equipment my brother needed, and they were missing a keyboard. Instead of saying it was too late, Alan went out and found a keyboard for them within 2 hours. We are incredibly thankful for all of his hard work and his willingness to be so flexible. Our wedding DJ was DJ J and he was everything we could have hoped for! He had our whole party dancing for what seems like the entire night. We had so much fun with him, and he definitely helped to make the reception a blast!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 05/26/2019

Best wedding decision!

Alan and his team were so incredible! From our first conversation with Alan, we knew we would love working with him and his team. The strings trio for the ceremony was wonderful and the DJ live option ... Read more was perfect for our wedding. Our families and friends could not stop raving about the music the entire night. We were so lucky to have Alan and his team as part of our special day. We would DEFINITELY recommend AAMusicians to you all!

R
Rachael

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing wedding experience

I cannot say enough AMAZING words about Alan, AA Musicians, and his entire team for our wedding. From contracting, planning, to the night of the event everything was absolutely flawless. Working in ... Read more Working in the industry, I particularly had very high expectations from our DJ and string quartet, and everything went perfectly. I cannot wait to use them again very very soon. On the night of the event, Tony, our DJ and the Suite Strings were beyond accommodating and in my mind treated all of my guests as VIPs. I am so happy with AA Musicians, I would recommend them to anyone having an event, and can't imagine working with anyone else in the future. BEST MUSIC AND SERVICE AROUND!!!! Thank you all so much for making our day extra special.