Aaron Lockwood Photography

Pinellas Park, FL · View map

About Aaron Lockwood Photography

I got my first camera at age five as a prize for growing the biggest pumpkin at the local fall fair and at age 13 I won my first international photo competition. At the risk of sounding trite, I really can’t remember a time in my life when I didn’t have a camera in my hand. During high school I apprenticed with a commercial photographer and it was then that I first started thinking about photography as a career. It was a couple years into college that I realized that I had to follow my passion for photography. I enrolled in the commercial photography program at a local technical college and got the ball rolling. Towards the end of my schooling digital technology began to take over the world of photography. My photography degree, mixed with a natural affinity for computers, led to an opportunity for me to accept a job at a local professional photography lab with the task of starting the labs very first digital department. This positioned me in the forefront of the digital revolution and allowed me to learn the skills necessary to do my own processing at a production level. While working at the professional lab I continued pursing my personal interests with wedding photography. In 2002, I decided to focus full time on photography and moved into my first studio space. This January we moved into a great new studio space in a retail location and we are very excited about all the possibilities it has to offer our clients.

Experience

My degree is in commercial photography, but over the years my passion for wedding photography has become the force that drives me. During the last 10 years I have had the privilege, in the Tampa Bay Area and away, to be part of such a momentous day in so many wonderful couples lives. Although my skills as a photographer have awarded me many accolades at a state and national level, being able to connect with the bride and groom on a personal level is the most important aspect of my business. I strive to build long term relationships with my clients and nurture them with exemplary customer service and personalized attention.

Style

My style is natural, well-lit, creatively composed, unobtrusive, and simple. I focus on capturing those moments that define you as a couple and are unique to your personalities. I want my photography to take you back to those vivid memories, emotions, and feelings that you experienced throughout the day. I truly consider it an honor to be a part of your wedding and to the best of my abilities I will provide a stress free, enjoyable experience from start to finish. I can’t wait to tell your story... Please contact us today!

43 Reviews for Aaron Lockwood Photography

43 Aaron Lockwood Photography Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 09/16/2017

Aaron was phenomenal! We are so happy to have had him as our photographer. He was so easy and great to work with. Aaron did a wonderful job with the engagement photos. Was very creative and found ... Read more different areas for the photos. We have gotten so many compliments about both the engagement and wedding photos. Anyone would be lucky to have Aaron as their photographer!

A
Allie

Married on 05/05/2017

Aaron was an amazing photographer! He was so professional and easy to work with. I could not recommend him enough! He made me and my husband feel at ease, the few sneak peek pictures we have gotten ... Read more back have been unbelievable! We could not be happier with our glove of photographer

R
Rebecca

Married on 02/18/2017

Aaron was amazing to work with from our engagement photos all the way through our wedding day! Our gallery was uploaded quickly and the quality of work was amazing. He captured our day perfectly Read more Aaron was amazing to work with from our engagement photos all the way through our wedding day! Our gallery was uploaded quickly and the quality of work was amazing. He captured our day perfectly