Aaron Monroe Photography

Long Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Aaron Monroe Photography

Aaron Monroe Photography is a wedding photography company based in Long Beach, California. Owner Aaron Monroe describes his style when photographing weddings as a combination of romantic, timeless portraits and fun, candid moments. He knows that every and couple and wedding is one of a kind, and he enjoys helping couples bring their wedding vision to life.

In addition to wedding portraits, Aaron Monroe Photography can also provide engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions. Couples working with this photographer can receive their final images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, and prints. To ensure that your special day is as stress free as possible, Aaron also offers the following wedding services:

• Additional hours

A
Alexis

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend

After a miscommunication with our first photographer, Aaron was able to take over a month before our wedding and we could not be happier. We were absolutely blown away by the pictures that Aaron and ... Read more his team took for our wedding in March. So personable and was able to get every perfect moment and even some of those not so perfect moments on the dance floor. We have already recommended Aaron to our friends getting married in November because the pictures were just way too good!! We can't thank you enough!!

S
Stephanie Lemus

Married on 04/04/2019

Magical Wedding Photographer

If I could give 10 stars I would. Aaron is so freaking talented it's truly hard to find the words to describe. During our first meeting he was so patient, he listened to me while I rambled on about ... Read more the wedding and all the ideas I had that didn't involve photography he is such a sweet heart. We had Aaron for our engagement shoot in Joshua tree and our wedding 4/16/2018 in San Pedro. The first thing you should know about Aaron is he is a great communicator, he gives you all the information that you need and is very quick to respond to any questions. Aaron give amazing direction from behind the camera and makes you feel like a natural. His energy is seriously contagious and he makes each session feel so comfortable, especially for couples like me and my husband who really don't take a lot of photos with one another. His photos just speak for them self, but here are a few words to describe them: Breath taking, swoon worthy, colorful, wild, natural, intimate. When Aaron asked me where I wanted my engagement shoot i said my first choice was Joshua Tree but I was nervous it would be too far, thankfully Aaron was down because they are some only the most beautiful photos I have ever see. He is so thoughtful for our engagement shoot he brought beer from the brewery we were getting married at to be part of the shoot. For our wedding Aaron was right on time and was able to capture some adorable moments with he bridal party, he found the perfect location for our first look and was able to find creative places to shoot when the weather was working against us. The only complaint I have about Aaron is that I now have so many photos that I love and want to frame on my walls but I just don't have enough wall space. 😩😩😩 Aaron really goes above and beyond and i can't wait for another big life event to come up for him to capture.

S
Sabrina Fung

Married on 01/26/2019

Best wedding photographer around!!

I've been in a lot of weddings and I'm also one of the last in my friend group to get married... So I have been able to see and get to know many many MANY wedding photographers in the SoCal region. ... Read more While my friends had all different recommendations, my husband and I were SO SO SO happy to have found Aaron (and his second shooter Lisa). 1 - his photos are amazing both wedding and engagement - full of love, laughter, vibrancy, creativeness, and timelessness; 2 - he is so easy to work with and listens to you! he really goes with the flow on your wedding day and just catches all the moments you want plus brings in creative ideas to capture even more beautiful shots; 3 - he communicates well and responds quickly and promptly. 4 - he is down to earth. we met with a couple other photographers before aaron and my husband liked aaron because of down-to-earth he is and how he was willing to work with what we wanted for our wedding. we did getting ready photos at my house which some photographers wanted a hotel or what not, but aaron said "let's do it!" to my house and that made us feel like he wanted to help us capture our wedding based on us and our personalities; 5 - he cares about his work and clients ( i think this is most important). you can tell he loves photography and what he does and is good at it; so when you work with someone who takes pride in his work, you just know the end product will be beyond amazing! We both def recommend him and are so happy we chose him to be our photographer!!