Aaron Monroe Photography

Long Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Aaron Monroe Photography

Aaron Monroe Photography is a wedding photography company based in Long Beach, California. Owner Aaron Monroe describes his style when photographing weddings as a combination of romantic, timeless portraits and fun, candid moments. He knows that every and couple and wedding is one of a kind, and he enjoys helping couples bring their wedding vision to life.

In addition to wedding portraits, Aaron Monroe Photography can also provide engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions. Couples working with this photographer can receive their final images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, and prints. To ensure that your special day is as stress free as possible, Aaron also offers the following wedding services:

• Additional hours
  • Toning

9 Reviews for Aaron Monroe Photography

9 Aaron Monroe Photography Reviews

Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST Photographer Money Can Buy!

I can't say enough positive things about Aaron Monroe Photography. To me, one of the most important expenditures you can make for your wedding is on the photographer. After creating a list of about 50 ... Read more photographers, one stood out for his experience, affordable package offerings, and creative skill. Other traits we appreciate are his flexibility and patience - he was a calming force during hectic times! Aaron took our engagement photos at Disneyland on a crowded day while making it look like we were the only ones in the park. For our wedding at Wardlow Park and reception at a private home, he captured the absolute essence of our love and of every moment of the day we cherished. For all these reasons and many more, I hope that you will choose Aaron Monroe Photography. You will be so happy that you did! :)

A

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend

After a miscommunication with our first photographer, Aaron was able to take over a month before our wedding and we could not be happier. We were absolutely blown away by the pictures that Aaron and ... Read more his team took for our wedding in March. So personable and was able to get every perfect moment and even some of those not so perfect moments on the dance floor. We have already recommended Aaron to our friends getting married in November because the pictures were just way too good!! We can't thank you enough!!

S
Stephanie Lemus

Married on 04/04/2019

Magical Wedding Photographer

If I could give 10 stars I would. Aaron is so freaking talented it's truly hard to find the words to describe. During our first meeting he was so patient, he listened to me while I rambled on about ... Read more the wedding and all the ideas I had that didn't involve photography he is such a sweet heart. We had Aaron for our engagement shoot in Joshua tree and our wedding 4/16/2018 in San Pedro. The first thing you should know about Aaron is he is a great communicator, he gives you all the information that you need and is very quick to respond to any questions. Aaron give amazing direction from behind the camera and makes you feel like a natural. His energy is seriously contagious and he makes each session feel so comfortable, especially for couples like me and my husband who really don't take a lot of photos with one another. His photos just speak for them self, but here are a few words to describe them: Breath taking, swoon worthy, colorful, wild, natural, intimate. When Aaron asked me where I wanted my engagement shoot i said my first choice was Joshua Tree but I was nervous it would be too far, thankfully Aaron was down because they are some only the most beautiful photos I have ever see. He is so thoughtful for our engagement shoot he brought beer from the brewery we were getting married at to be part of the shoot. For our wedding Aaron was right on time and was able to capture some adorable moments with he bridal party, he found the perfect location for our first look and was able to find creative places to shoot when the weather was working against us. The only complaint I have about Aaron is that I now have so many photos that I love and want to frame on my walls but I just don't have enough wall space. 😩😩😩 Aaron really goes above and beyond and i can't wait for another big life event to come up for him to capture.