ABC Cake Shop and Bakery

Albuquerque, NM · View map · Visit website

About ABC Cake Shop and Bakery

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery is a wedding cake business located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The cake shop specializes in creating personalized wedding cakes. The trained and professional coordinator will take care of designing the couple's custom wedding cake to reflect their personalities. They use only the finest ingredients available and focus on the taste and details of design in creating unique wedding cakes for every couple.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery values customer health and can provide gluten-free, kosher, and diabetic desserts to cater to their dietary needs. In addition to traditional wedding cakes, the cake shop offers various desserts such as groom's cakes, cookies, pastries, and dessert buffets. They also provide cake cutters, toppers, and stands. ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's wedding services include:

• Consultation

Featured
Courtney

Married on 06/08/2019

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The taste was delicious! The look was beautiful and the store was so professional! Would highly recommend! Read more The taste was delicious!! The look was beautiful and the store was so professional! Would highly recommend!

Brianna
Brianna

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wedding cake

I have bought desserts previously from ABC cake and they are amazing. Everything taste amazing and staff is friendly. ABC cake is going tondo my wedding cake. Meeting with them was very relaxful. ... Read more Every detail was as explained as to what steps of the wedding cake will be. From decorating, pricing, flavors. I am very excited to continue business with ABC cake.

R
Robert

Married on 09/14/2018

Bryan and Alex at ABC were amazing to work with. Our cakes were so gorgeous--we had a traditional, 3-tiered wedding cake and a groom's cake that was a little replica of our car. They both looked so ... Read more cool and tasted great! Bryan also worked with me to create an awesome suitcase cake for my bridal shower. Everyone loved that, as well! Bryan was extremely responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating. When my groom and I wanted to have our cake topper installed onsite at our venue, Bryan worked with us to make it happen. We would highly recommend ABC to any engaged couples.