Abel Caterers

Woodbridge, CT · View map

About Abel Caterers

For more than 36 years Abel Caterers has provided exceptional kosher menus from Southern New England to New York.

Whether the event is an intimate Shabbat dinner at home or an elegant tent wedding for 500 guests, our commitment to providing clients with premier service, combined with imaginative presentations at an exceptional value, allows us to create both exquisite menus and unmatched memories.

8 Reviews for Abel Caterers

8 Abel Caterers Reviews

J
Jennie

Married on 06/24/2018

My husband is Jewish and it was very important for us to have Kosher food at our wedding. Being Italian, this made me a little nervous, but after our tasting I knew I had nothing to worry about! We ... Read more had 3 food stations, Italian, mediterranean and southern comfort! Everything was amazing, our guests raved about the food and no one even knew it was kosher! We didn't want a traditional wedding cake, so instead they were able to do an ice cream sundae bar and 6 varieties of dessert squares! I absolutely loved the food at my wedding and would definitely use them again!!

C
Chana

Event date: 06/12/2016

Meredith of Abel Caterering is a joy to work with! She catered a Kiddush for us and we were completely satisfied. The food was delicious and presented beautifully. The guests made many positive ... Read more comments and enjoyed the food which was plentiful. Everything on our agreement was delivered. The staff was kind and professional. We are very grateful to Able for making our event a big success

User6282303

Event date: 01/27/2016

Abel is my go to for kosher catering! They are always friendly, reliable, and we have heard great feedback about their food. Read more Abel is my go to for kosher catering! They are always friendly, reliable, and we have heard great feedback about their food.