Abell DJ Company

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Abell DJ Company

CHECK AVAILABILITY NOW -> www.AbellDJcompany.com

Abell DJ Company is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment company in St. Louis, Missouri. DJ Chris Abell and his team of creative professionals have been in business for over 15 years. They bring professionalism, music knowledge, and performance experience to every event. Whether you’re planning a formal dinner, or a rocking dance party! Abell DJ Company will turn your wedding from an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience.

Abell DJ Company offers custom music and entertainment packages for couples of all needs and budgets. They start with a personal consultation to learn about your music tastes, wedding plan, and expectations for the big day. You’ll be able to collaborate online and in-person on your reception timeline, song list, and other aspects of your entertainment package. Abell DJ Company also offers fully-custom photo booth and lighting packages for an affordable price.

102 Reviews for Abell DJ Company

102 Abell DJ Company Reviews

E
Featured
Erika

Married on 10/29/2016

Chris was an excellent DJ! Highly recommend he and Premier Entertainment. We had such a blast at our wedding, and our guests are still talking about the great music and dancing that was provided. He ... Read more kept everyone on the dance floor until the end of the night. My husband and I could not ask for a better DJ! He was so personable, the online navigator was so easy and a modern way to complete our requests and outline for the ceremony and the reception. HIGHLY recommend Chris! He called me the week before, and we went through each of the details and he was spot on throughout the entire day. He was excellent! Thank you, Chris for making our day exactly what we had hoped!

Jocelyne
Jocelyne Foresman

Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing wedding DJ!

Chris was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. I called Chris when I began planning me wedding, he spoke with me on the phone for over an hour learning about my music interests and the ... Read more style/theme of my wedding. I emailed Chris constantly as the wedding came nearer. I even emailed him 2 days before the wedding to add some more song requests. He was so responsive, responding within 2 hours, and even incorporated the late requests into our wedding reception playlist. I would say the music he played at the reception was not what I had in mind... but it turned out better than I could have even imagined! After my first dance with my husband, I stayed on the dance floor until Chris played the last song of the evening. The music and dancing was the highlight of my night! Thanks so much, Chris!

E
Eric Wright

Married on 08/02/2019

Awesome Dj!!

Chris was wonderful! He did a great job entertaining and was very professional. Read more Chris was wonderful! He did a great job entertaining and was very professional.