Abella Farm

Chisago City, MN · View map

About Abella Farm

Abella Farm is a barn and farm wedding venue located in Chisago City, Minnesota. This beautiful, newly opened event space is a great way to create the ultimate wedding experience. This venue is owned by Teri Meads, who graduated from Carleton College and also from the University of Minnesota with an MBA in marketing. When Teri decided to leave the corporate world, she wanted to use her creativity and organizational skills to help other couples create the wedding they have always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity
This unique, barn estate provides multiple indoor, uncovered outdoor, and covered outdoor event spaces that you can customize to reflect your personality and dreams. Abella Farm boasts 19 acres of beautiful, spacious farmland. The different event spaces on this property can comfortably accommodate up to 300 people.

Guests can enjoy a cocktail during cocktail hour in the updated, rustic barn. For your reception, you can move to the newly built French Country Hall that offers 6,000 square feet of space with a dance floor. This beautiful reception space features a fireplace, crystal chandeliers, white wood interior, head farm table, crossback chairs, and round guest tables.

Abella Farm also has two get-ready rooms on-site, one of which includes a kitchenette, living area, makeup and hair room, dressing room, bathroom, and screened-in and wraparound porches.

Abella Farm is equipped with state-of-the-art sound systems. Their goal is to make sure each couple gets the unique and special wedding experience they deserve. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Get-ready rooms
  • Cleanup
  • Rental services
  • Outside vendor recommendation

Location
Abella Farm is conveniently located less than 45 miles from the Twin Cities, which offers a multitude of attractions, restaurants, and shopping. Couples, friends, and family can enjoy everything this area has to offer.

4 Reviews for Abella Farm

4 Abella Farm Reviews

J
Jenny Ramey

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Stunning venue, fantastic ownership!

This property is so beautiful for our wedding on 10/5/2019. We love the french country feel and the fact that we don't have to worry about the weather. The owner is so helpful in assisting us with all ... Read more our questions and preparations. We couldn't be more excited for our big day!

K
Kate Wright

Married on 02/23/2019

Upscale Fundraiser - Feeling at Ease

I am still in the process of hosting my event at Abella, but that being said so far they have been so wonderful to work with. The vision behind the creation of Abella really pulled me in and Teri's ... Read more willingness to work with me to plan and execute an incredible event this year is something I have not been this excited about in a long time. Her attention to detail has me feeling at ease and that I am with capable hands. I expect to continue working together into the future!

T
Taylor J

Married on 07/20/2018

Spectacular Venue!

Abella is a stunning wedding venue that absolutely exceeded my expectations. I immediately fell in love with the ceremony site -- a natural, romantic space where I could instantly see myself saying “I ... Read more “I do”. Beyond the gorgeous space, the staff is incredibly competent, kind, and easy to work with. I know the new buildings are going to spectacular based on the spaces I have seen! Highly recommend this venue to anyone!