Abella Studios

East Brunswick, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Abella Studios

Abella Studios is an elegant wedding photographer in the Northern New Jersey area taking personable photographs that capture the emotion and personalities of couples. This photographer wants to make couples feel comfortable in front of a camera, and believes strongly in forming good customer relationships. This studio captures everything on film from the wedding preparations to the very last guest departure at the end of the night. The professional photographers at Abella Studios preserve memories of the wedding day forever.

With a photojournalistic eye and contemporary style, this photographer offers additional hours and a second shooter to ensure every moment of the wedding day is covered. Couples can order their photographs on albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, prints, proofs, save the date and thank you cards. Other services offered by this studio include:

• Custom graphics
  • Multiple locations
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
This wedding photographer also offers videography services to couples for their big day, in order to preserve the motion and sounds of the big day as well. This videographer offers traditional, documentary and cinematic styles of filming among others, depending on what a couple envisions for their wedding. The cameras cover every moment of the events, from the rehearsal dinner through the reception. Final films can be send to couples via Blu-Ray, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive or USB hard drive. Videography services through Abella Studios include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Areas Covered
This wedding photographer covers weddings throughout New Jersey, New York and Connecticut, as well as some weddings in Pennsylvania. The studio has two locations, one in Fairfield, New Jersey and the other in East Brunswick, New Jersey.

263 Reviews for Abella Studios

263 Abella Studios Reviews

Rosella
Featured
Rosella Sophia Romano

Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely magical!

As I look back and reflect on my wedding day, I’m reminded by the kind and loving words from our family and friends who celebrated us. They told us our wedding was “magical” and the Same Day Edit by ... Read more Abella gave them “chills”. I honestly couldn’t agree more. Our photographer captured every loving glance, every little sparkle in our eyes, every beautiful moment with our friends and family. Abella captured the true essence of who we were as a couple without us even knowing they were there. Its also important to note that we had a large bridal party (26 people total), and our photographer learned every name and was able to organize everyone quickly because of it which was extremely impressive. But what truly blew our guests away was the same day edit. It was amazing how flawless the editing of the footage was from that morning and how it was timed so perfectly to the music we selected. It brought everyone to tears, especially my own, as I was finally able to sit back and see all the hard work and planning that went into this wedding. Booking Abella was the best decision I made and worth every single cent, and I’m beyond excited that we opted for a longer edited video of our wedding day. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Nicole
Nicole

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing so far

So far the team at Abella studios has been extremely helpful. They are responsive and the package we chose includes a lot for a great price. I can’t wait to see the outcome! I’ll be sure to leave ... Read more another review!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic experience!

I wish there were words to accurately express how much I appreciate the quality of Abella’s work, and how grateful I am that we choose you as our photographer and videographer for our wedding at Bear ... Read more Brook Valley on 8.17.19. Dylan, Ryan and Pil were INCREDIBLE the entire day and the Same Day Edit video was beyond amazing!!! I received SO many compliments about how quickly and beautifully they put together the highlight video, and I have already passed along your information because our guests want you as their vendor after seeing the same day edit video at our wedding. It was a really hot afternoon during our pictures, but all three Abella guys were extremely patient, didn’t complain once, and were very detailed in making sure I got every important shot that was requested. We felt comfortable the entire time they took pictures and video of us and we would highly recommend Abella 1000% for anyone looking for the whole video and picture wedding package!