Aberdeen's Wedding Florists

Schaumburg, IL · View map

About Aberdeen's Wedding Florists

Aberdeen's Wedding Florist, is a weddings-only floral service provider. At Aberdeen's, we understand what an important role your personal flowers, ceremony arrangements, and reception centerpieces and décor have on your special day.

Aberdeen's was founded in 1958 and since it's opening has provided flowers to over 100,000 couples and continues every week making us one of Chicago's largest and most popular wedding florists.

Our consultants and designers work closely with every client to serve their needs and provide the highest quality floral arrangements for your wedding day.

In addition to your floral needs, Aberdeen's can also assist you with other décor needs such as up-lighting, gobo projection, furniture rentals, and draping.

123 Reviews for Aberdeen's Wedding Florists

123 Aberdeen's Wedding Florists Reviews

D
Deborah

Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot be more thankful for the amazing job the florist did with our wedding flowers. I had a true positive experience and nothing could have gone more smoothly. They even had extra flowers just in ... Read more case. Our centerpieces were phenomenal and were better than I expected. Paula the consultant was a pleasure to work with and captured exactly what we wanted. She was amazing. We are beyond thankful and our money was well spent!

K
Katy

Married on 06/16/2018

We only used Aberdeen's for our boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces since we had a friend make paper bouquets for the girls. We don't live in the chicago-land area, so we weren't sure how things ... Read more would go trying to plan with vendors in the area, but we surely did not need to worry working with Paula at Aberdeen's! She was very responsive to emails and phone calls! She worked with us whenever we were able to come into town and meet with her. We had DIY centerpieces and just needed a flower for each table, she was able to accommodate our needs, even if we didn't need flowers for everything. Their flowers were gorgeous, fresh, and well maintained! They worked with us to make sure everything was delivered on time and made sure decorations were set the right way at the reception venue!

D
Dee

Married on 11/25/2017

I met with Paula after attending a bridal show and loving her display flowers. I met with her having no idea what flowers I wanted and she helped me make great decisions that got me tons of ... Read more compliments on my big day. My bridal bouquet was beautiful as were my bridesmaid bouquets and boutineers. Even the toss bouquet was gorgeous! The flowers looked pretty even after being dehydrated the next day! Paula was very competitive in her pricing as well! I would total recommend Aberdeen's for your bridal needs!