Abigail Bride AP LLC

Asbury Park, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Abigail Bride AP LLC

Abigail Bride AP LLC is a wedding dress company located in Asbury Park, New Jersey. Supplying gorgeous wedding dresses from all over the world, Abigail Bride creates stylish and thoughtful wedding attire for brides who want to reflect their personality and beauty on their special day.

Abigail Bride provides a wide variety of wedding dresses, specializing in designer dresses from around the globe. Designers include Kite & Butterfly, Catherine Deane, Made With Love, One Day, Bo & Luca, Truvelle, and more. Each of Abigail Bride’s designer dresses differ in style to best suit any bride’s desires and special requirements. In conjunction with stunning wedding dresses, Abigail Bride also provides many different accessories to complete the bride’s look. Accessories include:

• Jewelry

H
heather

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Well it's quite fitting to be Abigal Brides first review since I was their first customer :) So I had a very short timeline to find a dress. I had looked around but couldn't find "the dress". By luck ... Read more luck I found Abigal Bride on Instagram. I decided to contact them 100% expecting to be turned away due to my timeline. When I recieved an email back almost immediately saying "let's get you in here" I was ecstatic! Their shop is beautiful & intimate which was very refreshing. Their dresses are beyond gorgeous. I tried on a handful of dresses and honestly would have worn all of them if I could! I decided to bring my mom in to help me choose and we found my dress! Even with my timeline I was able to customize my dress with shorter sleeves and a few other details. How amazing is that?? Save yourself some time & start your dress shopping at Abigail Bride. They are a gem!

Abigail Bride AP LLC FAQ