Abigail Gowin

Carmel, Indiana · View map

About Abigail Gowin

Hey, there! I'm Abigail. I'm passionate about people, I'll totally snuggle your dog, and fuzzy socks are my favorite accessory (#teamalwayscold). Think of me like a bridesmaid with a camera; I'll be the one cracking bad jokes, lending you a tissue, and making sure every last detail is perfectly in place. If you're excited about life after the honeymoon, ready to throw this party, and love margaritas - get in touch!

2 Reviews for Abigail Gowin

2 Abigail Gowin Reviews

S
Swetha Vinjimoor

Married on 07/07/2019

Wonderful Photographer & Fantastic person!

She is one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever met. Her photos reflect her charming and fun personality very clearly. She is very talented, professional and gets you the finished products ... Read more very quickly! She worked with me on both my engagement party and puja events. She is also very open to understanding different cultures and traditions and makes sure to capture the important moments beautifully. I will definitely be working with her moving forward! I highly recommend her to capture any of your special moments!

K
Kelcie Fossett

Married on 09/29/2018

Photographer

Abigail was awesome! My husband and I did our engagement photos with her and our wedding day. She made us feel comfortable and made the awkwardness funny. She captured amazing pictures and the ... Read more brightness and colors are so beautiful! I love looking at them still!

Abigail Gowin FAQ