Abigail Grey Photography

Arlington, VA · View map · Visit website

About Abigail Grey Photography

Based in Burlington Vermont, Abigail Grey Photography works to document and create beauty from raw stories for curious, present and passionate people.

This is what distinguishes Abigail from simply a vendor or a photographer who shows up, points and shoots.

Curious about you, her work is created through the lens of a deeply relational story teller of the real up close stuff. It's the human stuff that's the most beautiful, it's in the humans behind the photographs, its in you. It's an incredible honor to be invited into those spaces.

! To receive detailed information faster, fill out the connect form on the website below !

Contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic are the styles Abigail uses most in her sessions. She can schedule wedding day photos, wedding portraits, destination weddings, engagement shoots and boudoir shoots. Committing to just one event per day, her services are covered by liability insurance and include multiple location shooting and, if needed, the abilities of a second shooter. Abigail Grey Photography offers final images as:

• Albums

Amaris
Featured
Amaris Sachs

Married on 03/31/2019

Abigail is an incomparable gem!

Abby is someone you can 101% trust your dearest memories with. Hands down. Her work is technically excellent and authentic to her own style. She doesn't chase trends, she truly is true to who she is. ... Read more Coming from a photographer, I never had a doubt about if Abby would produce meaningful work. I was able to be an excited BRIDE and not worry or be anxious about being the photographer. This is huge for me. Working with Abby has grown me in my own photography business and in my relationship building with clients. What brings tears to my eyes as I write this is that she chose to intentionally get to know my husband and I through our engagement and wedding planning (even now into marriage) journeys. We LOVE her and can see her photographing us for the rest of our lives. She is organized, free flowing, energetic, kind and understanding. Our wedding day was peaceful and we had EXTRA time to just relax before the ceremony. She's also human (is that possible?!) and made herself available to us to make sure we were doing okay throughout the day. She captured everything going on and more. Our socks are blown off and we can't thank her enough for enough. Abby was our dream photographer before we even knew it and now she's our dear friend. I strongly encourage you to invest in working with Abby. She needs to keep doing what she's doing, because she is truly phenomenal. Thank you!

M
Maggie

Getting married on 12/01/2023

Best photographer you could ask for

I can't say enough good things about Abby! She's extremely talented, flexible, easygoing, and fun! We had to reschedule our engagement shoot due to bad weather and she was really great at ... Read more accommodating the changes. My fiance, who has never met her prior to our engagement shoot, felt very comfortable within minutes of meeting her the day of. She made us very relaxed during the shoot and she's very clear with her instructions. Also, we really appreciated the fact that she was willing to listen and try to really flesh out the ideas we had shared with her in the pictures. If you're looking for someone to take engagement pictures, wedding pictures, or any kind of pictures, do yourself a favor and reach out to Abby. When you get your pictures back from her, I assure you, you won't be able to stop looking at them!

Joy
Joy Benner

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Oh.my.gosh incredible talent and the cutest person alive!

I am blown away by Abigail's kindness, flexibility, and above all else -TALENT. Seriously, her photography is unreal. She has an amazing eye, and will capture the best shots and makes everyone look ... Read more photogenic. Her style is romantic but also dramatic and engaging. We loved working with her during our engagement shoot, which she was more than happy to work around our crazy schedules for. If you have the chance to book Abigail Grey Photography, then you should seriously do it. I couldn't be happier with our engagement photos and can't wait to work with her for our wedding!!